don't click here

Jazwares Sonic figures

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by SonikkuForever, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    I just looked at the Jazwares site, and they don't have one, but of course the site could be out of date. Or yes, your friend is incorrect.

But a 10"figure of Knuckles would be abolutely fantastic. Old style, of course.

2. Clutch

Clutch

It was a dark and stormy night... Member
    I'd be perfectly fine with a new-style Knuckles so long as he doesn't have an awkward-looking smirk like the Sonic figure. His design changes haven't been that radical compared to some of the other characters (some of them even beneficial, to me anyway).

3. Screwdriver

Screwdriver

Get it? A sonic screwdriver? Member
    Timey-Wimey detector.
    If I can find the Metal Sonic cheap, I'm going to buy the crap out of it. It's just so cool looking.

Also, what is the point of the transparent sonic toys I am seeing? Something from a newer game I haven't bought yet?

4. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

The Sonic ones exist just to be cool (even though they actually look stupid), the Episo one actually makes some sense given that it's what he's all about.

5. I went to my local Toys R Us recently to scope out the Sonic figures, problem with living down the block from a Toys R Us is that it attracts me almost weekly, I've so far scooped up a Chaotix two pack, Sonic and the Black Knight figure, and the Sonic Colors set. I was hoping they'd have the Free Riders figures but unfortunately they were lacking those. I'll try again after Christmas.

6. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

Not Jazwares, instead its MadCatz. But here we go, 20th Anniversary Merch:
    [​IMG]
    There's this too.
    [​IMG]
    For the record, they don't ship outside the US. It looks like this will have to be an eBay deal for any of us non-Americans.

7. Ell678

Ell678

Am I Annoying You? Member
    Barrow, England
    Sonic Incursion
    Considering I'v never used eBay, and probably not for unless absolutely needed, I'l miss out on that. Even though it does look pretty cool.

8. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    It's nice to see 20th anniversary merchandise starting to appear. I actually quite like the look of that first Wii remote charger, the one with the Sonic figure; it'd be cool if something like that came to the UK (I doubt it, but stranger things have happenend). Makes me wonder what other merchandise will be announced for the 20th anniversary - personally, I'd like to see something with the classic Sonic design, it would make sense to me.

9. We'll definitely be seeing a slew of 20th anniversary stuff, and classic designs are a definite, in fact I'm pretty sure they have as much classic merch as they do modern merch, considering my bed is riddled with classic Sonic

10. SEGAMew

SEGAMew

The Obsessive One Member
    Cosmic Interstate
    Eddie Lebron's Sonic FanFilm Concept Art
    I'm most definitely going to grab some of these 20th Anniversary gear for my arsenal of collectibles~

11. Dark Sonic

Dark Sonic

Working on my art!
    First 4 figures next in line for awesomeness is:

[​IMG]

Fuck yes. Wish they'd make a Robotnik figure eventually though.

12. Jen

Jen

#lapidot Moderator
    England
    Various drawings
    Bloody hell, classic Metal Sonic with light-up eyes, that's awesome! I've gotta get this, without a doubt, it'll look fantastic alongside the light-up Super Sonic I've ordered...

13. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    I've been able to pass these up with sheer willpower so far (since they're more expensive than a kinect), but if they ever release a Metal Knuckles, I'll cave in so fast...

14. Blue Blood

Blue Blood

You know that won't happen.

But also, FUCK I DID NOT EXPECT THIS. Preordering that baby first thing Tuesday, exclusive version if there is one.

15. Aquaslash

Aquaslash

<The Has-been Legend> Moderator
    Congratulations, you've found the point!

16. Azookara

Azookara

yup Member
    These people are dying for my money aren't they ;_;

17. My God, I saw that Metal Sonic and I started breathing heavy like I was having an asthma attack. Which is weird because I don't have asthma. Good fucking God that's awesome.

18. LordOfSquad

LordOfSquad

bobs over baghdad Member
    Winnipeg, MB
    making cool music no one gives a shit about
    That's cool, I suppose, but I'm fine with the big ol' posable Metal Sonic figure that's been released already. Maybe my opinion will change when I see full pics.

19. Skyler

Skyler

Neonネオン Cowgirlカウガール Site Staff
    Hellafornia
    The next audtion
    Now I know what my Christmas money will go toward...

20. SEGAMew

SEGAMew

The Obsessive One Member
    Cosmic Interstate
    Eddie Lebron's Sonic FanFilm Concept Art
    Time to put Metal Sonic on my long list of pre-orders =V

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.