don't click here

Help Can anybody make a scans of S2 beta cartridge in high quality?

Discussion in 'General Sonic Discussion' started by Nik Pi, Jul 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nik Pi

Nik Pi

Kazakhstan
    Sonic 2: Archives
    A couple of years ago, at one of the street markets with electronics, I came across a new-made pirate cartridge-a four-game, on which, in addition to rambo 3, racing and the golden axe 2 prototype, the beta version of Sonic 2 (Simon Wai) was also recorded. And some time ago - I started searching the Internet for information about the "original" cartridges with this prototype. To my great regret, all the photos of the cover and the label for the cartridge were in such a disgusting compression that my eyeballs leaked out. And no matter how much I tried to look further, I never came across scans of covers in good condition.
    I understand that most likely, those who have "original" pirated cartridges have not been sitting on this forum for a long time. But still, if someone has these cartridges, can you scan the cover and label? Or maybe it's exists in internet, I just doesn't see that?
    Thanks for your attention

2. qwertysonic

qwertysonic

creating the biggest sonic collection
    If I recall correctly the same member has both an old S2Beta cart and a Sonic Crackers cart. Can't remember who off the top of my head.

3. Nik Pi

Nik Pi

Kazakhstan
    Sonic 2: Archives
    His nickname is Egel, as I know. But I not sure, that he can get in touch, and send scans to another person..
    This scans could be a nice extention for our wiki, but, it can also cause a surge in piracy, and many will sell it all with shouts of "look!!1! This is Sonic 2 beta!!1! original!!!1!"
    I think anyway, we need close the topic, because it's a stupid, to wait a people who will bring value to you for free, and who are generally unknown whether they are still on this forum..

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.