don't click here

shilz's Recent Activity

1. shilz replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Before everything else, I feel like writers have a lot more freedom with the stories they write with Sonic than people want to believe....

May 18, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  2. shilz replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

Damn you guys must think Penders did some truly heinous shit and that I meant Flynn did it too. No, I'm just comparing their desire to...

May 18, 2024 at 6:52 AM
  3. shilz replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

He's Ken Penders 2.0. he's got his own versions of the characters and world he wants to write but he's been taken out of his sandbox and...

May 18, 2024 at 3:31 AM
  4. shilz attached a file to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Sometimes it feels like the opposite. [ATTACH] Also it's been heavily speculated and rumored a trailer would come alongside...

Untitled825 (1).jpg May 16, 2024 at 2:07 AM
  5. shilz replied to the thread What did Tails do while Sonic was on Wing Fortress Zone?.

Probably not exactly what you wanted since it's more recent (from 2016...), but the second-to-last issue of Archie Sonic was an...

May 14, 2024 at 8:54 AM