Birthday:
Oct 10, 2010 (Age: 13)
Home Page:

RainbowDash

Pending Member, Female, 13, from Equestria

Pending Member
RainbowDash was last seen:
Feb 20, 2012
    1. There are no messages on RainbowDash's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 10, 2010 (Age: 13)
    Home Page:
    http://officialrainbowdash.blogspot.com/
    user_field_current-project:
    Getting into the wonder bolts!
    National Flag:
    None
    Hello sonic fans!<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    I've also have like sonic,I love to play the sonic games on the genesis plus the prototypes (I love the sega genesis),I have not played any of the 2 released sonic game and the one cancelled sonic game for the saturn,I've played both adventure's 1&amp;2 on dreamcast but I have not played sonic shuffed (A stuipid mario party rip off!),I've played sonic heros,shadow the hedgehog,and the god awful sonic 06! I have not played any of the sonic games for the wii,the only sonic game I've played on ds was sonic rush!I've played sonic rival 1&amp;2 for psp and played the first 2 sonic rider games,I've played all the game gear and master system tiles too,I have not played sonic 4,And iI have recently played sonic generations!I've seen all the sonic cartoons and have a sonic t-shirt!But thier's this one character that very similar in personality as sonic that makes this character as cool or even cooler then sonic!Her name is.......................RAINBOWDASH!You may be thinking a girls play thing?You got to be crazy!Well she can break the sound barriers of speed!How isn't that awesome!She can be have additude some times when she's not adventuring!She can poop out rainbows!She inspired nyan cat!If rainbow dash and sonic would have a race rainbow dash would leave her in the dust!But she has floss and she isn't perfect,But she isn't a original character I made it all belongs to hasbro!<br />
    <br />
    Hi Im RainbowDash!<br />
    <br />
    I'm the fastest pony alive!I have'nt master my sonic rain boom yet!I went to flight school,but every body called me rainbow crash!I later drop out of flight school and did my part of being a weather pony,A few years later I met Twightlight sparkale (She's such an egg head!),Pinky pie (She's anoyying!),Apple jack (She's a hard working pony!),Flutter shy (She's a horrible cheer leader!),&amp; Raity (She's usally very busy desining clothes!) But I'm 20% cooler then the rest of them except gildia she's awsome!<br />
    <br />
    sinserly:RainbowDash (Rad!)

Being cool,rad,cocky,Being 20% cooler then sonic the hedgehog!