Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Jul 28, 1988 (Age: 35)
Home Page:

PaulyBFromDa303

Pro-wrestler/Remix Musician, Male, 35, from Denver, Colorado

PaulyBFromDa303 was last seen:
Jun 9, 2018
    1. There are no messages on PaulyBFromDa303's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 28, 1988 (Age: 35)
    Home Page:
    http://paulybfromda303.newgrounds.com/audio
    user_field_other-contact-info:
    Facebook, Twitter, XBL @PaulyBFromDa303
    user_field_current-project:
    Average Guys - 70% complete
    National Flag:
    us
    My name is Paul Basila. But you can call me Pauly B. And I'm from da 303. Which is Denver, if you don't know your area codes. I'm 28 years old, and I already have so, so much life lived.<br />
    <br />
    For starters, I am a professional wrestler on the independent circuit with hopes of making it to the big time someday, or at least travelling the world. I've already travelled all across the Rocky Mountain region, and even appeared on Canadian national television with Bret &quot;The Hitman&quot; Hart. Hey look! A clip!<br />
    <br />
    https://www.youtube....h?v=f7fgt0zy9b4<br />
    <br />
    My segment starts at 12:25, and Bret's at 2:25. It was tough to follow up but I think we did it. Look for the guy in the blue pants.<br />
    <br />
    This is just one of many matches in my 10 years in the ring. I will, of course, probably post more matches as time progresses, wherever I'm allowed to post them. It sure is a fun lifestyle, I must say. Training with names like Matt Hardy, Paul London, Mick Foley, Goldust, Tommy Dreamer, and many others. It's a whole different universe. A worldwide family. In fact, I have a match tonight, that's why I'm trying to limit my time typing this out. I haven't even started to get to why I'm here on a Sonic Forum<br />
    <br />
    Actually, for just a tad bit longer than I've been wrestling, I've been writing remix music and posting it online. I made my mark with the Sonic fanbase since 2006. For those of you who may have been around back then, you might actually know me already. My name USED to be Paul Stetich. I was using my mother's maiden to honor her, but decided it was time to use something a little bit more realistic to the real me. It's been difficult explaining how that wasn't my real name. But anyway, before I get rambling again, I've been a mainstay on Newgrounds for over 11 years now, unfortunately taking a six-year hiatus in between from 2010 when my former roommate went Mike Tyson mode and destroyed all my equipment, all the way until just last summer when I finally got &quot;adult life&quot; settled and decided I missed writing Sonic music so much that I just HAD to come back to what is technically dead internet territory at this point. I've written 82 tracks as of this point, exactly 50 of which are Sonic related, and I plan to continue as long as I can. You can here me here:<br />
    <br />
    http://paulybfromda3...ounds.com/audio<br />
    <br />
    It was always another secret dream of mine to one day write music for SEGA and Sonic Team. Apparently one dream has been easier to achieve than others, but you will have also heard me in a few playthrough videos, comic cons, and even early JonTron videos when he was first getting started (Yes, I've heard of his recent allegations, LETS NOT GET INTO THAT.) In all honesty, the hard part of it all is trying to find the right people to contact. I did get commendations from Ted Poley once but that didn't necessarily lead anywhere, he told me to contact Jun Senoue via MySpace but I never got a reply. But in either case, I still do it for fun, and to meet the fellow brothers and sisters of the Sonic fandom. It's an interesting fandom, as the great Funaki would say, &quot;INDEED&quot;.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Seriously though, I look forward to reminiscing the Blue Blur's past accomplishments, the Fastest Thing Alive's future endeavor's, the Chili Dog Scarfing Critter Rescuing Leave-You-In-The-Dust Gravity Defying Spikeball's inspirations throughout the internet. You get the idea. I look forward to getting to know the rest of you, and thanks for checking me out!<br />
    <br />
    Do you have Facebook? That's the best way to get ahold of me. Add me at http://www.facebook....paulybfromda303<br />
    <br />
    I'm Pauly B, I'll be seeing you all, real soon, right HERE on Sonic Retro

Sonic The Hedgehog (Thanks a lot, Captain Obvious!)

Professional wrestling, Drum n' Bass, video games, comedy, nature and sightseeing

Signature

Pauly's Facebook
    Pauly's remixes

"Just when you think you have all the answers, it is I who changes the question"
    -Chris Jericho