Home Page:

Mercury

His Name Is Sonic, 36, from Location Location

Tech Member
Mercury was last seen:
Apr 15, 2024 at 11:25 AM
    1. Rafael B.S
      Rafael B.S
      Hey Mercury, do you have any disassembly of Sonic 1 With Super PeelOut or Wall Jump because, the link of Wall Jump in Sonic 1 on Dropbox was corrupted and I didn't find any tutorial or disassembly of PeelOut on Sonic 1. Please, if you can't found the 2 ASM, do 2 tutorials on Sonic Retro of on "Adding Features" on "SCHG How-To Guide: Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit)" "Add Wall Jump" and "Add Super Peelout".
    2. RetroKoH
      RetroKoH
      Hey Mercury, can you do me a favor? (I apologize, I know you don't have too much time)
      I don't understand why my editor is running so slowly. Yea I know, drawing stuff is a pain in the ass for GML, but it doesn't feel like I'm drawing too much. Can you look over my open source file and have a look for me?
      NOTE: it's GM81. I'll send you a PM with the link.
    3. RetroKoH
      RetroKoH
      Any thoughts on the editor thus far? I'm currently trying to decide what to do with it as far as visually... Do I keep the simple Sonic 2 format? What do you think?
    4. Sonicyay2
      Sonicyay2
      It would've been a lot easier with Youtube, if you know what I mean.
    5. Sonicyay2
    6. Mercury
      Mercury
      Sonic's starting positions are stored independently from the layouts. You can find them in the startpos folder of the SVN disassembly.
    7. Sonicyay2
      Sonicyay2
      One last question: How do I place Sonic where I want to place him?
    8. Mercury
      Mercury
      If you don't understand I'd suggest looking up how to hack using split disassemblies at the wiki here or in the Basic Question and Answer Thread.
      The W is an unused item; it does nothing.
    9. Sonicyay2
      Sonicyay2
      Also, what does the W do?
    10. Sonicyay2
      Sonicyay2
      Uhhhh....I don't understand. Could you please post a video on Youtube with the tutorial on how to play it?
    11. Mercury
      Mercury
      You have to replace the relevant corresponding file in a split disassembly with your edited Special Stage and then build a new ROM.
    12. Sonicyay2
      Sonicyay2
      Hi. I've seen your Sonic 1 special stage editor. I really like it. But how do I play my custom special stage? I use Fusion.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 6, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    http://intheshadeofawave.blogspot.com
    user_field_current-project:
    AeStHete
    National Flag:
    us
    user_field_wiki-edits:
    Music, Science, and... Sonic, of course

Signature

Thinking of hacking Sonic 1? Then check out ReadySonic!

[parsehtml]My Blogs: In the Shade of a Wave / Code of the Ninja | YouTube channel: usMercurySilver | Twitter: @MercurySilver | tumblr: In the Shade of a Wave[/parsehtml]