Xiao Hayes's Recent Activity

1. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Well, it wouldn't be that hard if you round it up to 40 pixels and make calculations in multiples of 8 (Sonic is 5 units, a block is...

Jan 15, 2021 at 8:31 PM
  2. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Too bad Sonic 1 wasn't supposed to be the first struggle between Sonic and Eggman. This would be a rare case where the modern lore does...

Jan 13, 2021 at 8:04 PM
  3. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (2022) Movie.

Well, the town's name is Green Hill, so I guess it was safer for them to use the name of a different hill that was initially meant to be...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:36 PM
  4. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: Geoffrey cucked Sonic t. Penders, 2019.

You got it wrong: someone has to get it first so he can sue them or at least have an excuse to say why his work is taking more to...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:32 PM
  5. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Netflix series.

We need Sonic the Sketch-hog in 3D, that would be the ultimate Sonic cartoon. Now seriously, making a totally different canon for this...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:28 PM
  6. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Rail grinding: a worthwhile mechanic in 3D Sonic or too limiting?.

IN SA2, I used to just jump from rail to rail instead of using the proper mechanic just to reduce risks of falling down due to said input.

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  7. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread I want your maps.

If it's on each game page, I must have missed it since I haven't checked those pages out thoroughly (in other words, it's my fault). I...

Jan 13, 2021 at 6:53 PM
  8. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Also aired in spanish, btw, I was there to watch it.

Jan 12, 2021 at 1:45 AM
  9. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Netflix series.

Yes, they're here, I've seen them on stores, an that's something that, AFAIK, never happened with any of the previous comics, be them US...

Jan 12, 2021 at 1:22 AM
  10. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread I want your maps.

Which is the size of the "blank sheet" for the maps in other classic games? It's essentially what I wanted to know when I started my...

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:57 AM
  11. Xiao Hayes rated MainMemory's post Informative in the thread I want your maps.

For what it's worth, SonLVL also excludes blank space from exported map images. Otherwise all the S2 maps would be 16384x2048.

Jan 12, 2021 at 12:43 AM