Xiao Hayes's Recent Activity

1. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

I've just listened to it, and there are many things it could be, but a theme for Super Sonic isn't one of those options. It's a bit not...

Jun 13, 2021 at 6:44 PM
  2. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

I went back to previous levels to try and get the red rings so I could be Super Sonic in Terminal Velocity. Btw, update: I've played...

Jun 13, 2021 at 6:24 PM
  3. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

Terminal velocity was difficult and unfun to me, I didn't finish the game because of that (I blame the game of three laser lanes as the...

Jun 12, 2021 at 2:50 AM
  4. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Team's Untitled 2022 Sonic Game.

Well, the teaser means next to nothing to me (I mean: Sonic runs, disappears, and then symbols), but, while I could wait for news (I...

Jun 12, 2021 at 2:12 AM
  5. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Sorry, didn't want to derail the thread; it's just those things seem like fantasy to me every time, I have to learn how they do it. :eng99:

Jun 12, 2021 at 1:42 AM
  6. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I think the OVA was the first time Metal Sonic showed some kind of "soul", so to speak, and it was in Heroes where he directly had the...

Jun 10, 2021 at 1:18 AM
  7. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

Sega could have bought it and put someone to work on it, which is why I said it could be good or bad news. They already own the source...

Jun 10, 2021 at 1:08 AM
  8. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Team's Untitled 2022 Sonic Game.

How do you make circles while boosting? Easy answer: LT: ) - RT: ( You change the straight movement with some preset angle through...

Jun 10, 2021 at 1:04 AM