don't click here

Xiao Hayes's Recent Activity

1. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers Spoiler Thread (With Some Unmarked Spoilers).

"Everybody's super sonic fishing..." (Theme of 'Sonic F') Don't fish during a boss fight! :V Ok, I'll go to the corner and think about...

Sep 30, 2022 at 9:27 PM
  2. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Seriously, it shouldn't be just for casuals, it was already very off-putting to me the SoA approach we had in the 90s because the...

Sep 30, 2022 at 8:26 PM
  3. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Tier Lists Thread.

Honestly, I'd prefer it wasn't an autorunner, that game has the record of the Sonic game I stopped playing the quickest (mere seconds),...

Sep 30, 2022 at 8:13 PM
  4. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Youtube guy does a 40 minute review of Shadow the Hedgehog.

I welcomed the fact that this game played (more or less) like Adventure 2 instead of like Heroes, and playing stupid with both melee and...

Sep 28, 2022 at 9:48 PM
  5. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Almost exactly what I feel, though I need to have fun with those controls too, or else refinement wouldn't do much. The main thing I...

Sep 26, 2022 at 2:09 AM
  6. Xiao Hayes replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Forgot to add (so another post 3 pages later instead of an edit) the insta-shield always looked electric to me, and I guess those...

Sep 24, 2022