don't click here

Turbohog's Recent Activity

1. Turbohog rated Diablohead's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Sorry if I sound harsh on the collection but i'm spitting out what i'm thinking and feeling at the time, so it's truthful. hate how...

Nov 25, 2022 at 10:40 PM
  2. Turbohog liked evilhamwizard's post in the thread Late Sonic 3 prototype footage and early Feel (Ristar) footage.

[IMG][IMG] [IMG] Feel (Ristar) animations tape‎‎ Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Pre-final tape‎‎ Discuss this release on our Discord server! A...

Nov 24, 2022 at 7:39 AM
  3. Turbohog liked Diablohead's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Picked this up in the half price sale, only fair to own and play it myself after talking shit about it. So far I don't remember if the...

Nov 23, 2022 at 10:39 PM
  4. Turbohog rated charcoal's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/sonic-origins-switch/ If you haven't gotten the game yet, it's on sale for $20 on the Switch...

Nov 23, 2022 at 1:04 AM
  5. Turbohog rated Taylor's post Agree in the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

Yeah, no Sonic Team member actually saying that is interesting. I think its likely ODM seeing the trailer footage only having those...

Nov 22, 2022 at 7:41 PM
  6. Turbohog replied to the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

I linked to that same magazine page in page 1 of this thread. Like I already said, I think that's where the rumor started. I couldn't...

Nov 22, 2022 at 7:35 PM
  7. Turbohog rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

[IMG] White is good. Black is bad. Yin and yang. Just basic traditional colours. The trailer explicitly mentions good/bad motifs. It...

Nov 22, 2022 at 12:59 AM
  8. Turbohog replied to the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

I've heard this rumor for two decades to the point where I confused it as fact. I remember hearing that fans complained that Tails...

Nov 21, 2022 at 6:18 AM
  9. Turbohog replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

Beat the game today. I know it's been discussed, but holy shit. The last boss was embarrassing. Easily the worst boss in the series to...

Nov 21, 2022 at 2:57 AM
  10. Turbohog rated Gryson's post Informative in the thread 57-year-old game creator Yuji Naka arrested in Japan.

Street Fighter II producer and game industry veteran Yoshiki Okamoto just posted this video (in Japanese) raising a lot of questions...

Nov 20, 2022 at 5:50 PM