Turbohog's Recent Activity

1. Turbohog liked DigitalDuck's post in the thread The "Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" Quest for Music Composer Research.

My dad works for Nintendo and said that Mario's real name is Hubert.

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  2. Turbohog rated Laura's post Agree in the thread The "Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles" Quest for Music Composer Research.

I dunno, it's a distinctive drum beat which is directly recalling a song from Sonic 3. I wouldn't count on them using it now with the...

Jun 4, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  3. Turbohog rated Sid Starkiller's post Agree in the thread Game Gear Micro.

Even aside from the ridiculous price, the thing look WAY too tiny to play comfortably. Hard pass.

Jun 4, 2020 at 4:21 AM
  4. Turbohog rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Game Gear Micro.

[IMG] Yeah, the price is a bit ridiculous for what you actually get. The thing is little more than a cute novelty with its size, but at...

Jun 4, 2020 at 4:21 AM
  5. Turbohog replied to the thread "Fog computing" inititive announced for Sega arcade machines.

Odds are fog gaming will never leave Japan. Arcades have basically been dead for decades in the west (at least in the U.S.).

Jun 4, 2020 at 2:28 AM
  6. Turbohog rated Jason's post Agree in the thread "Fog computing" inititive announced for Sega arcade machines.

Does Sega Sammy Holdings even want to give their games division the kind of money necessary to make an industry double take? As far as I...

Jun 2, 2020 at 2:09 AM
  7. Turbohog replied to the thread "Fog computing" inititive announced for Sega arcade machines.

I think I'm sick of mini consoles. I would personally love a collaboration between Microsoft and Xbox. Sega made a couple of great...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:35 AM
  8. Turbohog liked TheOneAndOnlyJoebro64's post in the thread "Fog computing" inititive announced for Sega arcade machines.

The inner machinations of the Saturn are an enigma.

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:33 AM
  9. Turbohog rated BlackHole's post Agree in the thread "Fog computing" inititive announced for Sega arcade machines.

Me. SEGA haven't been the same since they went third-party. And if they go back to trends, their exclusives would be several new IPs,...

Jun 2, 2020 at 1:32 AM
  10. Turbohog liked Master Emerald's post in the thread Dreams Come True - 1988 Tape Demos.

Back in 2010 a user named 'norusoru1' uploaded many tape demos of a japanese band named 'Cha-Cha & Audrey's Project', which would be...

May 31, 2020
  11. Turbohog rated Master Emerald's post Agree in the thread Dreams Come True - 1988 Tape Demos.

It was a tape that was probably badly stored and then was converted to a lossy low bitrate AAC on youtube only to be converted again to...

May 31, 2020