Turbohog's Recent Activity

1. Turbohog rated kyasarintsu's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

I really don't like having all of these things hidden behind layers of obscure passwords. Why can't we just unlock this stuff with our...

Aug 7, 2022 at 5:42 PM
  2. Turbohog rated Dark Sonic's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

I'm fairly confident these are the most recent versions of these games, because all the features from their later versions still exist...

Aug 7, 2022 at 2:35 AM
  3. Turbohog rated Chaos Rush's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Full patch notes taken from SEGA Asia Sonic Origins site: https://asia.sega.com/SonicOrigins/en/ I might actually buy this now. Torn...

Aug 5, 2022 at 3:44 PM
  4. Turbohog liked Dark Sonic's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I love how their tweet comes off sounding like "I know we're shocked it's actually a good render too"

Aug 4, 2022
  5. Turbohog rated SuperSnoopy's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

At last, an annoncement of an annoncement. Glad we're back to business as usual

Aug 4, 2022
  6. Turbohog rated qwertysonic's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

That's actually a really nice stylized piece. I wish the game looked like that...

Aug 4, 2022
  7. Turbohog rated Dark Sonic's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

That is unless Sega implemented a newer build of S3K that might have had these fixes but were introduced after the game went gold,...

Aug 4, 2022
  8. Turbohog rated Jordan91's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

It appears that a patch has been released for the PS4 version of Origins (version 1.04): - it fixes the Tails AI issue - incorrect song...

Aug 4, 2022
  9. Turbohog replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Doesn't sound like HeadCannon worked on the patch, so I'm gonna go with no.

Aug 4, 2022