don't click here

Turbohog's Recent Activity

1. Turbohog rated Overlord's post Agree in the thread Tom Kalinske Explains Why He Left Sega Of America - Time Extension.

Kalinske wanted the 32X and thought it was preferable to the Saturn. That alone should be enough to realise he isn't the faultless CEO...

Dec 5, 2022 at 8:42 PM
  2. Turbohog replied to the thread Tom Kalinske Explains Why He Left Sega Of America - Time Extension.

I have a hard time believing much of what Kalinske says. He's always taking a lot of credit and talking himself up.

Dec 5, 2022 at 6:51 AM
  3. Turbohog rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

This reminds me of Total War Three Kingdoms. Everyone got excited about Steam DB Edits. First time it ended up being a OST DLC. Second...

Dec 2, 2022 at 4:21 PM
  4. Turbohog rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I think Sonic Team put those challenges in because they thought they were well designed. I've talked about this before but Nakamura,...

Dec 2, 2022 at 12:23 AM
  5. Turbohog rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

The Unleashed DLC is also, just, absolutely miserable. I cannot stand playing almost any level in those packs.

Dec 1, 2022 at 5:17 PM
  6. Turbohog replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Interesting. It would be nice if they could also do a non-shit cyberspace controls update.

Nov 30, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  7. Turbohog rated Snub-n0zeMunkey's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

this image from the Mario movie is what Frontiers' world design looks like to me lol [ATTACH]

upload_2022-11-29_23-44-55.jpeg Nov 30, 2022 at 5:30 PM
  8. Turbohog liked shilz's post in the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: a man you Ken DePenders on.

man, I miss how practical everything in the Raimi trilogy felt. Those look like literal knives that Vulture would've shot out. Could...

Nov 29, 2022