TheKazeblade's Recent Activity

1. TheKazeblade rated Yash's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

One thing that I think often gets overlooked in discussion of Colors is that it was never meant to be the second coming of Sonic games,...

Apr 12, 2021 at 4:39 PM
  2. TheKazeblade replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic the Jerk is actually something that really resonates with me. I find it a much more compelling characterization than the generic...

Apr 12, 2021 at 7:25 AM
  3. TheKazeblade replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Speaking as someone who was probably about 16 or 17 when originally playing it and who has gone through the duration of its existence...

Apr 12, 2021 at 6:30 AM
  4. TheKazeblade replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I get the trepidation, but this isn't something like the Zippo leaks where it's mostly based on reputation and "just trust me." This is...

Apr 10, 2021 at 10:00 PM
  5. TheKazeblade replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I know it's too much to ask that maybe the quickstep and drifting be always available instead of being restricted to specific sections...

Apr 10, 2021 at 8:33 PM
  6. TheKazeblade replied to the thread Thoughts on Console Wars (book)?.

Vastly so. Excellent research! This puts that very tumultuous time in a far more understandable perspective.

Apr 8, 2021
  7. TheKazeblade rated Gryson's post Informative in the thread Thoughts on Console Wars (book)?.

Yes, there is quite strong circumstantial evidence. Writing an article about the 32X is on my list of things to do that probably won't...

Apr 8, 2021
  8. TheKazeblade replied to the thread Thoughts on Console Wars (book)?.

This is actually really enlightening, not necessarily because this is new information but just how uncharged it is and I think it really...

Apr 8, 2021