The Joebro64's Recent Activity

1. The Joebro64 replied to the thread Sonic Kart 3DX appears to have been discovered.

Finally, something interesting! This is an awesome find! Hopefully we can get our hands on the games themselves, I'd love to see what...

May 7, 2021 at 2:12 AM
  2. The Joebro64 rated Ceejus's post Informative in the thread Sonic Kart 3DX appears to have been discovered.

Not sure if anyone on here has noticed or not, but back around Christmas time, someone in Japan appears to have quietly uploaded footage...

May 6, 2021 at 10:43 PM
  3. The Joebro64 liked Josh's post in the thread Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC).

The final phase of the OG Metal Sonic boss was pretty anti-climactic. You could beat it by just letting the spike wall push you along...

May 5, 2021 at 10:02 PM
  4. The Joebro64 rated big smile's post Agree in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Honestly, I'd take Generations Ultimate with new stages over a new game. Generations was far from perfect. But it had right idea. It...

May 4, 2021 at 5:51 PM
  5. The Joebro64 replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

A September 14, 2021 release date for Sonic Colors Ultimate has potentially been leaked. This also seems to indicate there's going to...

May 4, 2021 at 2:40 PM
  6. The Joebro64 rated Sid Starkiller's post Agree in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

I've taken to skimming rather than reading everything for the same reason. It's gotten pretty boring.

May 4, 2021 at 12:41 AM
  7. The Joebro64 replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Sega will announce something when it’s ready. Patience is a virtue.

May 3, 2021 at 11:19 PM
  8. The Joebro64 replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

I wrote the Wikipedia page for Blast some time ago, and there wasn't much coverage of it. The Game Gear was on its last legs at the...

May 1, 2021
  9. The Joebro64 rated Overlord's post Agree in the thread Would You Rather A Modern Or Classic Style Game For The 30th Anniversary Game.

Reminder this topic is about Sonic games. =P

May 1, 2021