Ted618's Recent Activity

1. Ted618 replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

That may well be because not very many locations actually bought it - speaking from experience I've only ever seen the cabinets twice,...

Aug 10, 2022 at 11:43 PM
  2. Ted618 liked Black Squirrel's post in the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

I've introduced the concept of "support companies", because I'm a masochist that doesn't know what he's doing. I'm aware that a...

Aug 8, 2022 at 11:30 PM
  3. Ted618 replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Yeah this type of launch event with developers and such coming along was very much common for big new releases over there, least of all...

Aug 8, 2022 at 11:29 PM
  4. Ted618 replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Following on from the posts in General Questions and Information about Partnershop Press: [IMG] Yuji Naka and assorted Sonic-costumed...

Aug 8, 2022 at 10:04 PM
  5. Ted618 replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

The amount of stuff that turns up on these accounts and goes largely unnoticed is a slight shame. [IMG] Likely the last edition of...

Aug 8, 2022 at 9:12 PM
  6. Ted618 replied to the thread UK Show covering the demise of the Dreamcast.

Some clips of those series are scattered across it in places - e.g. this feature on Shenmue: [MEDIA] But for one reason or another the...

Aug 8, 2022 at 2:53 AM
  7. Ted618 replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

I had thought as such too, but one of the later features profiling various divisions by Sega Saturn Magazine does appear to briefly...

Aug 7, 2022 at 6:39 PM
  8. Ted618 replied to the thread General Questions and Information Thread.

Some things that should be investigated further and made clearer with the development divisions, since Sega just had to reorganise every...

Aug 6, 2022 at 12:30 AM