Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Mar 7, 2000 (Age: 24)

Technidecimal

Future Game Developer (Hopefully), Male, 24

Technidecimal was last seen:
Aug 19, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Technidecimal's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 7, 2000 (Age: 24)
    National Flag:
    us
    Hello, everyone! My name is Joe, AKA Technidecimal. I'm a junior in a really good technical high school. I love platforming games - Sonic, of course, having a special place in my heart for introducing me to platforming games, but also most other types of platformers. Admittedly, I haven't been keeping my eye on Sonic for a while, but the somewhat recent release of Freedom Planet and the coming releases of Sonic Mania and Freedom Planet 2 have revived my interests in Sonic games! My favorite Sonic games are the original Sonic trilogy, Sonic Adventure DX, and Sonic Generations. <br />
    <br />
    I'm also looking to become a game developer. I've taught myself quite a bit about programming over the years, and I'm currently the president of my school's Game Development Club. Some things I know about are web development, - frontend (the obvious HTML, CSS, javascript) and backend (PHP and NodeJS, but I prefer the latter) - application development (Java) and, most interestingly (in my opinion), using game frameworks and engines (LOVE2D, Defold and Unity). Reading that makes me feel nerdy... Anyway, I have some ideas about a game I plan on making in college, and I think I've taken some inspiration for the game mechanics from Sonic games (getting from point A to point B with fluid motion, going through enemies). Of course, it won't be a Sonic clone, and my story and art ideas are unique, and I've also taken some mechanics inspiration from some other games as well! (Namely, Dust: An Elysian Tail and SpeedRunners)<br />
    <br />
    PS: I love EDM music! If anyone wants to share music, let me know!<br />
    PPS: I created my avatar in AutoCAD 2015!