don't click here

Technically Inept's Recent Activity

1. Technically Inept replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

I heard that Superstars bosses were harder, which is something that immediately catches my interest, but I also heard it was "harder" in...

Jun 25, 2024 at 4:20 AM
  2. Technically Inept liked KingOfBunnies's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Probably not unpopular, but I'll post it anyways. Pingas was never funny. It never sounded like the word people so desperately wanted it...

Jun 25, 2024 at 4:08 AM
  3. Technically Inept liked KaiGCS's post in the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

I've noticed it seems to correlate with what you already like about 2D Sonic. Maybe it's just confirmation bias, but I think you can...

Jun 23, 2024 at 4:52 AM
  4. Technically Inept liked charcoal's post in the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

No consensus whatsoever, and its ok. Its a very white bread classic sonic game, it doesn't do much revolutionary so it makes the flaws...

Jun 22, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  5. Technically Inept liked Chimes's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

idk i just post and then i watch netflix

Jun 22, 2024 at 4:14 AM
  6. Technically Inept replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Hmm... This is probably not the place for this, as it is not an opinion on Sonic but Sonic retro itself, and it is about the way the...

Jun 22, 2024 at 3:24 AM
  7. Technically Inept liked chilistudios's post in the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Personally, enjoyed it. Most of the bosses aren't extremely difficult, just a bit too long.

Jun 22, 2024 at 3:15 AM
  8. Technically Inept liked Palas's post in the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

I think you might like the harder aspects of it, since they offer challenge unseen elsewhere in the franchise. I remember our...

Jun 22, 2024 at 3:15 AM
  9. Technically Inept rated KingOfBunnies's post Informative in the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

It might be. It might not be. I haven't been able to find any kind of long-term discussion on the game.

Jun 22, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  10. Technically Inept replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Hilarious.

Jun 22, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  11. Technically Inept replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Is the game good

Jun 22, 2024 at 2:52 AM
  12. Technically Inept replied to the thread Sonic Superstars: A New 2D Sonic Game (Fall 2023).

Hey, is there a consensus on this game? In the end, the likelihood of my enjoyment matching up with that of anyone else on this site is...

Jun 22, 2024 at 2:03 AM
  13. Technically Inept replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I game over. However, that is usually because I am restarting so much which for some reason cost lives. And then when i reach zero, the...

Jun 21, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  14. Technically Inept liked Palas's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Unpopular opinion (because it's an issue nobody cares about): life counters that show the number of extra lives, not the number of lives...

Jun 21, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  15. Technically Inept rated ArcanaLuna's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I think Sonic fans need to stop using the GameCube ports' issues as a defense for why some people don't like the Adventure games....

Jun 21, 2024 at 3:28 PM