don't click here

Antheraea's Recent Activity

1. Antheraea rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Basically any Keanu role asks the question of "what if there was a dude who was rad as fuck" and you don't need range when that's your...

Apr 17, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  2. Antheraea rated The Joebro64's post Informative in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

THQ Nordic has confirmed during AMAs that the publishing rights to Advance are back with Sega. I think it's more likely Sega simply...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  3. Antheraea replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

tbh his acting in the John Wick movies is underrated too. yes they have amazing stunt work on his part and everything is immaculately...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:01 PM
  4. Antheraea rated Kilo's post Informative in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Just added a feature to my hack to see invisible blocks in a debug build rather than debug mode (Mostly because I removed it) and I...

upload_2024-4-15_23-9-19.png upload_2024-4-15_23-12-43.png Apr 16, 2024 at 4:59 PM
  5. Antheraea rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

I played the whole thing in Japanese (roughly, the retranslated mod is a bit unfinished) for DDZ, which is why I didn't bring up any of...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:39 PM
  6. Antheraea rated Friend of Sonic's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

That's legit great casting and also great for marketing

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  7. Antheraea rated HEDGESMFG's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Usually, when it spreads this much to trades this big, it's true. Honestly, his films aside? He was brilliant in Cyberpunk 2077, so I'm...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  8. Antheraea rated Jaxer's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Keanu Reeves had a pretty bad rap in the 90s, with many critics insisting that he was talentless as an actor and only got gigs due to...

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  9. Antheraea rated charcoal's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Finding out mike pollock used the eggman voice in a hentai dub was a moment I'll never forget

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:37 PM
  10. Antheraea rated Devon's post Informative in the thread Everything That I Know About Sonic the Hedgehog's Source Code.

So, upon inspection, I noticed that all the of glitches stem from bad DPLC data. Let's take a look, shall we? Case 1: "I'm outta here"...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:10 AM
  11. Antheraea rated Devon's post Informative in the thread Everything That I Know About Sonic the Hedgehog's Source Code.

In the v0.02 prototype, a number of Sonic's frames are glitched out, particularly the 0 degree walking sprites, the 45 degree angle...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:09 AM
  12. Antheraea replied to the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

also literally Sonic 06 came out the year after. any issues Shadow the Hedgehog The Game had, including whether it was cringe, were...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:07 AM
  13. Antheraea rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

I think the big thing with the Shadow game was that it came at the worst possible time. The fandom at the time wasn't particularly high...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  14. Antheraea rated Crimson Neo's post Agree in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

I think SEGA is aware Shadow the Hedgehog is not a very good game, but there's a lot of aspect of it people like. I hope they will use...

Apr 15, 2024 at 12:06 AM
  15. Antheraea liked Boxer Hockey's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Do not put any stock into claims like this. People also thought Tails changed color between S1 and S2 and that somehow the model for...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:49 PM