SuperSnoopy's Recent Activity

1. SuperSnoopy rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

Nobody likes being told that what they enjoy is bad, and nobody should feel bad for liking something that's considered low quality is...

Apr 18, 2021 at 8:49 PM
  2. SuperSnoopy rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I couldn't point out every area of 3D design in a single post. I just wanted to make a few points, and tried to highlight some of the...

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  3. SuperSnoopy rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

So I think that what's perhaps more telling than just the raw time doesn't in 2D and 3D is exactly what is involved in the 2D and 3D...

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:46 PM
  4. SuperSnoopy rated Blue Spikeball's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

But then again, what determines how good a game is at the end of the day is how enjoyable its gameplay is. Some people may find a game...

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:44 PM
  5. SuperSnoopy rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

But that's not universal though. Something you think is trash, is something others can find merit in.

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  6. SuperSnoopy rated MarkeyJester's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

To reverse your own statement here, just because it appears as a bug in the code, it doesn't mean it's kept as an intended behavior, it...

Apr 18, 2021 at 4:43 PM
  7. SuperSnoopy rated brandonj's post Informative in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Ngl I'm actually pretty hyped for this if it ends up actually being a thing; Colors is still probably one of my favorite games in the...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:50 AM
  8. SuperSnoopy rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

One thing I will acknowledge about J's reviews is that he understands WHY people hate these games and feel the way they do about them,...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:49 AM
  9. SuperSnoopy rated MarkeyJester's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

[MEDIA] When Sonic is hurt, his routine counter is set to 04 (hurt mode), while in this mode Sonic is flying in the air showing his...

Apr 18, 2021 at 9:47 AM
  10. SuperSnoopy rated Inferno's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

You're thinking of RevXB/RevJP2, which is actually the version used within Sonic Mega Collection, IIRC. It was never released...

Apr 16, 2021 at 3:30 PM
  11. SuperSnoopy rated Nova's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

I don't think it's really worth discussing because, without definitive proof either way, it's just going to be two camps of people who...

Apr 16, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  12. SuperSnoopy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

What I meant by "later revisions" wasn't post Sonic 2 rereleases (with the spindash) but stuff like REV01 that were released before...

Apr 15, 2021 at 8:28 PM
  13. SuperSnoopy replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

The first Sonic Rush did this too I think. Outside of official games, Sonic After The Sequel slightly changed the pitch of the music...

Apr 15, 2021 at 8:24 PM