Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Jan 28, 1991 (Age: 28)
Home Page:

Steelrush

What happens in the dark comes out in the light., Male, 28, from A humid place

Steelrush was last seen:
Oct 12, 2018
    1. There are no messages on Steelrush's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 28, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1865243/Emperor-Serperior
    user_field_current-project:
    Blaze the Cat in Sonic 2
    National Flag:
    us
    There's quite a bit to say, therefore my 'about me' page is going to be updated occasionally.<br />
    <br />
    My internet socializing history has been very eventful; <br />
    <br />
    I started participating in chat forums years ago, but it wasn't stable. I moved around from place to place, and I didn't really make any internet friends until I started playing Halo Custom Edition online. I started playing specific game sessions with one particular player, and that individual told me to get xfire, which I did.<br />
    <br />
    We then had frequent chat sessions, and I made a few more friends on there, lost some, regained some, and then...well, you'll have to ask me that part via PM (or otherwise), don't want to say it here.<br />
    <br />
    After that happened, I didn't use xfire, and discontinued online socializing. I didn't think internet users could be trusted. Not that it mattered though, my family didn't have internet access at the time either.<br />
    <br />
    Then in late 2010, my family found a cheap way to gain internet access, wi-fi included.<br />
    <br />
    I then opened a youtube channel, and found an internet forum with kind users on it. With guaranteed stable internet service, I managed to gain new internet friends, and continued the fanfic writing business.<br />
    <br />
    Now, I've come here to gain help on hacking Sonic games, and it is possible that I'll make friends here as well.<br />
    <br />
    My interests;<br />
    <br />
    Writing stories (original and fanfics), Halo Custom Edition map making, playing video games (obviously), occasionally watching anime, Sonic, Halo, Pokemon, Transformers, Mech Warrior, Super Smash Brothers, Zelda (kind of), Star Trek, <br />
    <br />
    My primary game project;<br />
    <br />
    Blaze the Cat in Sonic 2<br />
    <br />
    UPDATE (as of 4/10/14):<br />
    <br />
    My youtube username is now King Serperior, and that will also be the one seen in the credits sections of my official hacks.

Becoming a book author, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog (obviously), the Halo series, making a customized Sonic game, photoshop artwork, Halo Custom Edition mapping, Star Trek, military hardware, mech warrior-like games, etc.