don't click here

Starduster's Recent Activity

1. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

As far as I could tell, there was no indication of a Perfect Homing Attack in the demo, but I think what you've suggested would work...

Oct 5, 2022 at 9:37 AM
  2. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Obviously we don't have a lot to go off but they seem to be able to alter the course of time, at least on Little Planet. After Eggman...

Oct 5, 2022 at 9:35 AM
  3. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Speaking as someone who has no nostalgia for SA2, the SOAP shoes are neat. I don’t think I prefer them to the regular shoes but I think...

Oct 5, 2022 at 6:18 AM
  4. Starduster liked kyasarintsu's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

People like the design and it was in a game that's important to them. It's iconic and nostalgic. Do you actually not see why people are...

Oct 5, 2022 at 6:15 AM
  5. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

For whatever it's worth, Frontiers' SOAP shoes are a different model than Forces'. [SPOILER] The Frontiers version have the outer yellow...

Oct 4, 2022 at 11:01 AM
  6. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

So what does Europe get? Special Rankles the Otter DLC? :v

Oct 4, 2022 at 6:13 AM
  7. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

He’s also had a decent bit of page time devoted to him over in IDW.

Oct 3, 2022 at 9:55 PM
  8. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

He's done no such thing. People need to stop making these huge leaps without any real basis. This isn't a matter of whether or not...

Oct 3, 2022 at 8:24 PM
  9. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Or immortal! :eng99:

Oct 3, 2022 at 5:12 PM
  10. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Looking through some manuals, it doesn't seem like English manuals ever had a consistent trend of detailing character ages in the...

Oct 3, 2022 at 9:26 AM
  11. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Yeah, as far as I recall, the Sonic Colours manual didn’t list any ages for the characters.

Oct 3, 2022 at 6:25 AM
  12. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

That's...odd. I mean I've advocated such a change for years now but I'm surprised that it actually seems to be happening and that it's...

Oct 2, 2022 at 10:20 AM
  13. Starduster replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I feel like the whole multiverse talk is kind of pertinent to this idea of unified canon we've been discussing recently. It's been a few...

Sep 30, 2022 at 8:12 PM
  14. Starduster replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying the leak came from the SEGA booth, or...?

Sep 30, 2022 at 8:02 PM