SSUK's Recent Activity

1. SSUK replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Then I stand corrected. I have been under the impression Amy has always been エミー.

Jun 27, 2022 at 6:06 AM
  2. SSUK rated Gryson's post Informative in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

This is not correct. The English name "Amy" is closest to the Japanese エイミー (Eimi). The name of the character Amy in Japanese is エミー...

Jun 27, 2022 at 6:05 AM
  3. SSUK liked foXcollr's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Eggman reached peak international terrorist status that one time he threatened to piss on the moon

Jun 26, 2022 at 7:03 PM
  4. SSUK rated SystemsReady's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

okay I've seen this multiple times in this thread now. repeat after me: QA finds and classifies bugs, it does not fix them Whether...

Jun 26, 2022 at 6:01 AM
  5. SSUK rated evilhamwizard's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I'm also leaning toward that the replacement tracks were taken from an earlier prototype rather than remade from scratch. Whether or not...

Jun 25, 2022 at 9:25 PM
  6. SSUK rated jubbalub's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Listening to Carnival Night in Origins and I noticed that some of the PSG channels sound actively broken. Like they sound EXACTLY like...

Jun 25, 2022 at 9:20 PM
  7. SSUK rated saxman's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I was noticing something strange with it too regarding the PSG. I haven't broken down each individual note to figure out what's being...

Jun 25, 2022 at 9:20 PM
  8. SSUK replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

EDIT: It appears I am wrong on this. And that "Emi" should actually be "Emmy". I apologise for any confusion my mistake will have...

Jun 25, 2022 at 7:48 AM
  9. SSUK rated Ted618's post Informative in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

That piece actually has nothing to do with Sonic 2, so god knows why Time Out featured it. It is, however, very likely to be concept art...

Jun 24, 2022
  10. SSUK rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I think Origins is a good package, but the glitches are baffling. It’s fine but not in a state where I’d say it’s worth $40.

Jun 24, 2022