don't click here

SoNick's Recent Activity

1. SoNick liked Sonic5993's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Not that I disagree with @Sneekie or anything, but I always found it weird when fans go to bat so hard to defend these games from actual...

Dec 3, 2022 at 11:50 AM
  2. SoNick rated Ted618's post Informative in the thread Pre-Rendered Computer Graphics (or colloquially "CGI graphics").

That does now make a lot of sense - I'm not hugely familiar with the original Jurassic Park arcade game outside of how it still used...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:34 AM
  3. SoNick liked Azookara's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I did not say Sonic Team thought Sonic Frontiers was "bad". I'm not making assumptions. I'm running strictly off of their responses....

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:32 AM
  4. SoNick liked Wraith's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

This is how I know you don't really understand what I'm talking about. In other games if you notice a trap you're allowed to undercut it...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:31 AM
  5. SoNick rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I'm not gonna continue entertaining arguments with you if you spend the entirety of your time breaking down every sentence with a...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:30 AM
  6. SoNick rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

The game doesn't "require" you to be 2D, but it tries it's hardest to bottleneck you into doing challenges their way anyway. There are...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:30 AM
  7. SoNick rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Aye, I will bite one more time. Here's the thing: this game doesn't have much for you to do outside of those "challenges". The only...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:29 AM
  8. SoNick rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

This is some really hard word-twisting skills you've got here, mate. I'm backing out.

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:27 AM
  9. SoNick rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Oh there's "cope" going on here about having opinions on this game, but I'm not quite sure if it's me.

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:27 AM
  10. SoNick liked Azookara's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Why are you so dismissive to opposive opinions on this game? You give people a hard time basically any time someone has a negative thing...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:26 AM
  11. SoNick rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Handholding to God of War: Ragnarok's extent? No, I'd argue that it's not necessary for your game to be a mainstream success at all lol....

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:24 AM
  12. SoNick rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

This video and that reasoning ultimately outlines why I don't respect this game, or Sonic Team as developers. Context sensitivity is,...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:24 AM
  13. SoNick rated Zephyr's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Yeah, it's not some unforgivable sin that some people might genuinely not like this game, or in fact really not like it. Their gripes...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:16 AM
  14. SoNick rated Hamzawesome's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I can understand to a degree, one look at the world can tell you that it wasn't really made for Sonic. They just made a generic world...

Dec 3, 2022 at 5:16 AM