SoNick's Recent Activity

1. SoNick liked egregiousguy's post in the thread The House Of The Dead.

I know we've been focusing a lot on Syndy so I switched gears and wanted to get MrG loaded up and here's the result. I've also managed...

MrG.png MrG2.png Feb 22, 2021 at 4:45 AM
  2. SoNick liked DigitalDuck's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Sonic is not 104 pixels high. He's 40 pixels high. Also I literally took that into account IN THE PART THAT YOU QUOTED. 0/10 must try...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:39 AM
  3. SoNick rated Xiao Hayes's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Sorry. In which game is Sonic 104px high? The area occupied by his sprites may be of that size, but his height is still 40px in classic...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:39 AM
  4. SoNick rated qwertysonic's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Alright since I got no end of rebuke for referencing a gametheory video and no one commenting on my actual point which was "the...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:38 AM
  5. SoNick rated LucasMadword's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

I gotta say, I understand people had problems with both games... but both Burnout Paradise and Mirror's Edge Catalyst are some of my...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:37 AM
  6. SoNick liked DigitalDuck's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

I know this has already been explained as debunked (the Game Theory video is truly terrible, mixing average speed and top speed among...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:32 AM
  7. SoNick rated SuperSnoopy's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Not to be petty or anything, but since I’ve seen people mention this video a few times: it’s completely half assed and has been debunked...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:28 AM
  8. SoNick rated Sid Starkiller's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Even if the next Sonic game was Nintendo-exclusive, I can't imagine Sega leaving it for Nintendo to announce. The only way I could see...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:28 AM
  9. SoNick rated Sid Starkiller's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

If you don't want to go at top speed, just don't hold the control stick all the way up. That's why control sticks adjust like that.

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:27 AM
  10. SoNick liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

The thing is, we perceive Sonic's speed relative to how many objects, or how much of the world, he passes in a given unit of time. Even...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:26 AM
  11. SoNick rated Pengi's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Sonic is a platformer. It's not competing with The Last of Us or GTA. If it was, then it would have to be 3D. But it's not, it's...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:24 AM
  12. SoNick liked Aerosol's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Some of the most Sonic-like fun I've had in a 3D platformer has been charging everywhere in Spyro. Just saying. Sonic's top speed only...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:13 AM
  13. SoNick rated Pengi's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

You're wrong on this. You said 3D is the standard for platformers. This is incorrect. There are more 2D platformers these days than 3D....

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:11 AM
  14. SoNick liked Linkabel's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

If there is a 2D game I hope it takes some inspiration from Classic Sonic's level design in Generations. I loved that some levels were...

Feb 22, 2021 at 4:11 AM