Sonic Warrior TJ's Recent Activity

1. Sonic Warrior TJ rated shilz's post Agree in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

I wish the cutscenes were just real time in the first place. I really do. AI upscales of pre-recoded scenes just never look good.

Aug 4, 2021 at 2:03 AM
  2. Sonic Warrior TJ rated Swiftbix's post Agree in the thread Sonic Rings Series.

Geek Critique has this really… “homely” feel to his content. I especially enjoyed his Mario RPG reviews.

Aug 3, 2021 at 3:06 AM
  3. Sonic Warrior TJ liked SuperSnoopy's post in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

Some pc gameplay featuring the jade wisp. [MEDIA]

Aug 2, 2021 at 10:19 PM
  4. Sonic Warrior TJ replied to the thread New Sonic 1 Alpha Screens Discovered.

I'm probably not the first to bring this up, but I'm curious so screw it, why not? What are the chances that Sonic occasionally doing...

Aug 2, 2021 at 1:06 AM
  5. Sonic Warrior TJ liked Shaddy the guy's post in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

When the screen darkens when you use the laser wisp, earlier screenshots showed it accidentally darkening the laser as well. I think...

Jul 31, 2021 at 8:37 PM
  6. Sonic Warrior TJ replied to the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate releasing September 7th.

There's some new Wisp power screenshots on the Japanese site (between the "about" and "remaster" sections). Here's one that stood out to...

Jul 30, 2021