don't click here

Sonic Warrior TJ's Recent Activity

1. Sonic Warrior TJ rated Chimpo's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

John Campea definitely knows something. You may probably remember him as the guy that leaked that Tobey, Andrew and Charlie Cox were in...

Screenshot_20240413_023854_YouTube.jpg spider-man-no-way-home-image-charlie-cox-daredevil-andrew-garfield-tobey-maguire.jpg Apr 13, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  2. Sonic Warrior TJ rated Kilo's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Apparently according to some guy who's reliable (Never heard of him before) Shadow isn't voiced by Hayden Christensen, but still someone...

Apr 13, 2024 at 7:35 PM
  3. Sonic Warrior TJ liked Gestalt's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Let me address something real quick. From what I've read, we only see Shadow riding a motorcycle, rather than showcasing his skating...

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  4. Sonic Warrior TJ liked Chimpo's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

[ATTACH] These guys don't miss

GK-iqzHaEAAQBsX.jpeg Apr 13, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  5. Sonic Warrior TJ replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

They could be working on stuff all the way until release (I think Sonic 2 was actually updated in theaters early on to add more effects...

Apr 12, 2024 at 6:09 PM
  6. Sonic Warrior TJ replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

The first movie was shown off at CinemaCon 2019 (April 1-4), and the infamous Gangsta's Paradise trailer was released online on April...

Apr 12, 2024 at 1:50 AM
  7. Sonic Warrior TJ liked CharlaChale's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Now it's an alien invasion movie.

Apr 11, 2024 at 11:10 PM
  8. Sonic Warrior TJ liked Kilo's post in the thread Fearless Year of Shadow Campaign.

After a bunch of teasers from various Sonic influencers talking about yesterday's eclipse using Shadow's shadow, a new marketing...

upload_2024-4-9_11-5-24.png upload_2024-4-9_11-15-12.png Apr 9, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  9. Sonic Warrior TJ replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Yeah and it looks like Stadium did a write up with some other tidbits. My dad's text implied there was some advertising around the ring...

Apr 8, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  10. Sonic Warrior TJ liked Mecha Sally's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

I saw this re-posted in the story of someone I follow on Instagram. Perhaps this is it?...

Apr 8, 2024 at 4:46 PM