don't click here

Snub-n0zeMunkey's Recent Activity

1. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated The Joebro64's post Informative in the thread 57-year-old game creator Yuji Naka arrested in Japan.

IT FUCKIN HAPPENED AGAIN Square’s really pissed at this man huh.

Dec 7, 2022 at 3:04 PM
  2. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

We've all had our 12 year old fanboy moments listening to Find Your Flame, and we're still raving about the Cyberspace music too. But...

Dec 7, 2022 at 2:39 PM
  3. Snub-n0zeMunkey replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

yeah pretty much this. In the past, trying to make Sonic Team aware of feedback has always felt a bit like screaming into the void just...

Dec 6, 2022 at 5:31 PM
  4. Snub-n0zeMunkey liked Ch1pper's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

https://twitter.com/moq_46/status/1591935767659806720 Just above the rolling physics tweet is a fun little tidbit: I remember seeing a...

Dec 6, 2022 at 4:18 PM
  5. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

All I can ask of everyone here is that if you have a Twitter, reply with utmost enthusiasm. If they're willing to listen, we gotta let...

Dec 6, 2022 at 2:22 AM
  6. Snub-n0zeMunkey replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

here's another one of Kishimoto responding to a fan who showed concept art of Sonic 2. Kishimoto says that seeing these illustrations is...

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:46 AM
  7. Snub-n0zeMunkey liked charcoal's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Obviously I'm not taking this as a definite 'Yes!' but this has my attention. I can't help but wonder what they'll iterate upon and what...

Dec 6, 2022 at 1:16 AM
  8. Snub-n0zeMunkey replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Here's something pretty interesting, a person on twitter shared a video of Sonic 1's rolling physics with Morio Kishimoto and actually...

Dec 6, 2022 at 12:21 AM
  9. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Plorpus's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Jaleel White being considered is a myth that arose from a joke Aaron Webber made as far as I know. As for Adventure Sonic in...

Dec 5, 2022 at 1:19 PM
  10. Snub-n0zeMunkey replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

ah yeah I remember that BS rumour that "Generations was going to have Dreamcast Sonic at one point". It was a Did You Know Gaming video...

Dec 5, 2022 at 10:41 AM
  11. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Statements of Adventure-era gameplay with Drummond were never a thing, IIRC, just a rumor. Not be confused with how Drummond almost got...

Dec 5, 2022 at 10:32 AM
  12. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

The challenges are automated and it is tedious to prove the point. The challenges in Frontiers are based upon springs, rails, and boost...

Dec 3, 2022 at 11:57 AM
  13. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Aye, I will bite one more time. Here's the thing: this game doesn't have much for you to do outside of those "challenges". The only...

Dec 3, 2022 at 11:54 AM
  14. Snub-n0zeMunkey rated Wraith's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

This video and that reasoning ultimately outlines why I don't respect this game, or Sonic Team as developers. Context sensitivity is,...

Dec 3, 2022 at 11:50 AM
  15. Snub-n0zeMunkey replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

[MEDIA]I just watched this video by MatthewMatosis and it's pretty interesting, it's about context specific actions and player control....

Dec 2, 2022 at 9:11 PM