simtek34's Recent Activity

1. simtek34 rated Josh's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

If I'm reading the installation files right, you can't actually launch Sonic CD Restored from within Origins. Instead, you extract Sonic...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:13 AM
  2. simtek34 rated SystemsReady's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

This early one in particular is still my favorite rendition of Classic Sonic. [IMG] He's adorable!! Yeah, he's a cute design but can...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:12 AM
  3. simtek34 liked dust hill resident's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

The Origin of Sonic's Penis. Coincidentally it was my birthday a couple days ago, my family surprised me by gifting me a Switch. I...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:10 AM
  4. simtek34 rated RDNexus's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

When I first saw how the camera worked, that's precisely what I thought, that they simply wanted it to work that way and designed the...

5. simtek34 rated PicklePower's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Why can't this be an intentional design choice? Instead of the line of thinking "they limited the camera movement because the islands...

6. simtek34 rated RDNexus's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Well, it seems someone already tried their luck at ripping the island models ^^" And (I kinda feared it a little) now I understand why...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:09 AM
  7. simtek34 rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Hesse's Sonic is my favourite contemporary take on the character. Don't really have any major complaints other than I think some of the...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:08 AM
  8. simtek34 liked Snowbound's post in the thread The Sonic 3 Music Ramble.

Incredible post. I feel like a fly on the wall. You mention a website on MJ’s “dangerous” era. Is there a version of this post with...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:07 AM
  9. simtek34 liked Josh's post in the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

Wow, I miss when Word looked like that. So, is the idea here that we all actually send physical letters to Sega? Because the uniqueness...

10. simtek34 rated Nik Pi's post Agree in the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

I still doubt the success, but it would be better if you specify from where they should take the music. Perhaps they have a bunch of...

11. simtek34 rated AlexKhayrullin's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

I couldn't tell what way to restart the game is correct, but from having encountered this glitch on the PS4 version, it appears that...

Jul 5, 2022 at 6:05 AM
  12. simtek34 rated Josh's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Sonic is "supposed" to be both cool and cute. To quote one of the 1991 bibles: "Sonic must appear youthful, tough, and cocky - but also...

Jul 4, 2022 at 6:51 AM
  13. simtek34 rated Harper's post Informative in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

People have been reverse engineering the scripts for 1/2/CD in Origins and it's likely that they found the cause of the Tails AI bug....

Jul 4, 2022 at 6:50 AM
  14. simtek34 rated HEDGESMFG's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

The Sonic CD OP/ED are AI upscales with manual touchups, not scans of the film masters (which I presume are lost because... well... Toei...

Jul 4, 2022 at 6:50 AM
  15. simtek34 rated Yash's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I mean… they’re hiring different people to do different things. It’s like saying how Sonic 06 has such a great soundtrack, but they...

Jul 4, 2022 at 6:49 AM