Sid Starkiller's Recent Activity

1. Sid Starkiller liked HEDGESMFG's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

Also, I'm not a newbie at all and even I found that information helpful. Not everyone knows every detail about these hunts even if...

Mar 8, 2021 at 5:05 PM
  2. Sid Starkiller liked Blastfrog's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

The guy's a newbie, there are a million reasons why his question is flawed, but that doesn't justify terse rudeness. "Cute." There's not...

Mar 7, 2021 at 11:48 PM
  3. Sid Starkiller liked Blue Blood's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

I think it's safe to say that none of the Sonic Mania staff want to intentionally sour their relationships with SEGA and face legal...

Mar 7, 2021 at 11:39 PM
  4. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Leftover data in S3C 0408 ROM padding.

Yeah, but I grew up with Looney Tunes, so 4 fingers doesn't bother me. Really like the 0525 one. IMO the deeper gold looks better on it.

Mar 6, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  5. Sid Starkiller liked Linkabel's post in the thread The Sonic Merchandise Topic.

These are really common on ebay, if you keep looking you'll eventually run into a seller with good feedback that you can get it from....

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:07 AM
  6. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread The Sonic Merchandise Topic.

It's not double-posting if there's a 3-day gap, right? [MEDIA] Some neighbor kids had the original Kong Man, but I didn't know this...

Mar 4, 2021 at 9:28 PM
  7. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

I'm honestly starting to expect nothing. Not "my expectations are that low", as in "I'm starting to suspect there won't be a game done...

Mar 4, 2021 at 4:08 PM
  8. Sid Starkiller liked Shaddy the guy's post in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Yes, I put the emote there as a sign that I knew it was an unpopular opinion among people who are wrong.

Mar 4, 2021 at 4:04 PM
  9. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

Thanks, I needed a laugh today.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:42 AM
  10. Sid Starkiller rated MykonosFan's post Agree in the thread "Multiple" new Sonic games planned for 2021.

There's almost a less than zero percent chance of that.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:41 AM
  11. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

Yeah, probably the most agonizing thing about all this is that if something no longer exists, or never existed, we'll never truly know....

Mar 3, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  12. Sid Starkiller rated The Joebro64's post Informative in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

Silver's voice actor in '06 had something on his resumé called "Sonic the Hedgehog: Awakening". We have no idea what it was.

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:04 PM
  13. Sid Starkiller liked SleepyHEX's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

A Sonic 3c build from around the same time as the Sonic 3A 1103 build containing Mushroom Valley or a Saturn Build of Sonic Adventure

Mar 3, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  14. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

WHAT This was going to be a thing? They actually thought people would want MORE 06? That's amazing.

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  15. Sid Starkiller liked ICEknight's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

Mr. Needlemouse beta. :V

Mar 3, 2021 at 2:04 AM