Sid Starkiller's Recent Activity

1. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Project Deluge - 135 Dreamcast prototypes + 349 Xbox (OG) prototypes.

Neat find, even name dropped HP and Project Deluge:...

Sep 20, 2021 at 6:04 PM
  2. Sid Starkiller liked Iggy for Short's post in the thread IDW Megathread.

...Amy Rose? :V

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:30 AM
  3. Sid Starkiller liked The Other RaFaƩl's post in the thread Green Hill Zone now has lyrics.

This is great! Dare I say I'm almost moved to tears, though it's been a long time since I've studied or did any sort of review of...

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:09 AM
  4. Sid Starkiller liked MykonosFan's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Not sure what the hell happened to this thread, but that's probably a place to call it. When/if his smartphone game comes out we can...

Sep 18, 2021 at 10:13 PM
  5. Sid Starkiller liked SuperSnoopy's post in the thread Sonic P-06 Release Shadow out now.

The creator of P-06 isn't on this forum as far as I know, so you're kinda farting in the wind here.

Sep 18, 2021 at 3:46 PM
  6. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

...please see the bolded/italicized/underlined section of the above quote. Fair enough. Still curious what the tracks were, though.

Sep 18, 2021 at 7:15 AM
  7. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

I'm reserving judgment on that point because we haven't heard the tracks ourselves. We don't know if our opinions would align with...

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:44 AM
  8. Sid Starkiller liked Sparks's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

It's moments like this why I haven't changed my forum avatar in what I'll estimate to be nearly 10 years.

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:39 AM
  9. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Autocorrect must've gotcha. Don't worry, I fixed it.

Sep 18, 2021 at 3:10 AM
  10. Sid Starkiller liked Rhythm Raccoon's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Holy fuck what happened in here- Ah, no wait- just retro being retro. Carry on :eng99:

Sep 17, 2021 at 11:15 PM
  11. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Green Hill Zone now has lyrics.

I don't know who I hate more: you for saying it, or me for laughing as hard as I did.

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:40 AM
  12. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

Correct, and it seems you still get the achievement (granted I did sit through a few minutes of credits first, but still).

Sep 14, 2021 at 10:09 PM
  13. Sid Starkiller rated Forte's post Agree in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

There's a good solution for credits in any game, it's named "Press A to Skip". I don't understand why new games still mandate you sit...

Sep 14, 2021 at 10:08 PM