Sid Starkiller's Recent Activity

1. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread PSO2 Discussion.

Thanks for the heads up. Installing now. Probably won't actually play today, but I want to at least get all the updates out of the way.

May 27, 2020 at 11:52 PM
  2. Sid Starkiller liked Sappharad's post in the thread PSO2 Discussion.

I'm bumping this, because the game was released on Windows 10 today. (It came out on Xbox One last month, but judging by no posts about...

May 27, 2020 at 10:08 PM
  3. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What approach should 3D Sonic take next?.

I think they're cute, but given that Colors explicitly ended with them all returning home, every reappearance begs the question of "Why...

May 26, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  4. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What approach should 3D Sonic take next?.

Is the SonicXElise romance still in his script? If so, I'll pass.

May 25, 2020 at 5:47 PM
  5. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What approach should 3D Sonic take next?.

Hey, it's not my fault that Takashi Iizuka is a sentient monkey's paw disguised as a human being.

May 24, 2020 at 2:58 AM
  6. Sid Starkiller rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

Oh, I'm being facetious. Sonic Team's efforts are incredibly weak. Unleashed and Generations are the high points of the boost gameplay,...

May 23, 2020 at 3:34 PM
  7. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread What approach should 3D Sonic take next?.

While I agree that "laziness" isn't the reason for any of those things, I still don't think they're good decisions. "Misguided effort"...

May 23, 2020 at 3:20 PM
  8. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

Aside from him specifically using the word "faith", what makes you think they do?

May 22, 2020 at 5:53 PM
  9. Sid Starkiller rated qwertysonic's post Agree in the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

I have total faith that Sonic Team doesn't have a clue what made Mania a success.

May 22, 2020 at 5:41 PM
  10. Sid Starkiller replied to the thread SEGA launches the Sonic 2020 project, promises to release Sonic news on the 20th of every month.

Can't tell you not to, but after Lost World, they used up all my BOTD. But you do you.

May 22, 2020 at 5:21 PM