don't click here

Shaddy the guy's Recent Activity

1. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

It's the Generations of Sonic X-Shadow. Meaning you get to roleplay that episode where Shadow tries to murder Cosmo.

May 23, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  2. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

Yeah, but the times when they can't even commit to that and put the main series on hold for it sure do suck.

May 22, 2024 at 4:15 PM
  3. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I mean IQ isn't even real anyway, but Knuckles making boneheaded decisions is a prominent recurring thing no matter what you think the...

May 22, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  4. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I'm gonna @ you, because you're right. Knuckles absolutely steals the show

May 21, 2024 at 6:41 PM
  5. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

I would love that, I could tell people to read it instead of playing the game!

May 21, 2024 at 6:40 PM
  6. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I mean, I think SatAM is a lot better than the Zelda cartoon, but moreover, it's because, at least stateside, the franchise let those...

May 20, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  7. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I mean, those two things aren't necessarily mutually-exclusive. For what it's worth, the Steam Page does say "newly remastered visuals...

May 20, 2024 at 5:18 PM
  8. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

So 90s promotional material that was more accurate to SoJ's vision wouldn't have had a drastically different reception than what we did...

May 20, 2024 at 3:40 PM
  9. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I have a feeling they'll at least do the easy thing and add a Shadow skin for Sonic Generations. That seems obvious.

May 20, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  10. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

I think it would make sense to do a big long arc featuring a bunch of the old comic/cartoon stuff localized to a single location, say a...

May 20, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  11. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

I mean I'd love that, but I don't think he would say we "never dreamt" of a thing he talks about wanting to do all the time. My guess...

May 19, 2024 at 8:04 PM
  12. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog IDW Comic Megathread.

I'm not sure what ideas for a Sonic comic could even qualify as "never dream of" at this point. People have talked about everything from...

May 19, 2024 at 6:35 PM
  13. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

I don't see any of those people talking about Archie Shadow, the only time where "enough freedom to do so" can be convincingly stated to...

May 18, 2024 at 10:08 AM
  14. Shaddy the guy replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

No, that was the thing you were wrong about. We didn't say anything about Penders's misdeeds.

May 18, 2024 at 7:16 AM