serpx's Recent Activity

1. serpx rated PicklePower's post Agree in the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

I’d say send the letter you have and post it here in text form instead of screenshots so other people can use it if they want to. Retro...

Jul 5, 2022 at 3:50 PM
  2. serpx replied to the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

This is a wonderful idea. Ontop of this, I highly encourage everyone to write a respectful separate letter ontop of this. Bonus points...

Jul 5, 2022 at 3:27 PM
  3. serpx replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I've put in several hours into Origins, and overall I really like the amount of care put into the game presentation and the new...

Jul 3, 2022 at 12:35 AM
  4. serpx replied to the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

Apologies if this has been mentioned previously -- no way I'm reading all 12 pages. I had some issues with shields. Fire shield got...

Jul 3, 2022 at 12:04 AM
  5. serpx replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I FINALLY got to play Sonic the Fighters for the first time a few months ago. It took me awhile because I essentially stopped playing...

Jul 3, 2022 at 12:00 AM