don't click here

saintminya's Recent Activity

1. saintminya rated BlueSkiesAM2's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Well that’s not good but it is from June and I felt the same way then too. Though it’s nuts that these publications will just say shit...

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:36 AM
  2. saintminya rated jubbalub's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

People joke, but using TikTok as an advertising medium might actually be the smartest thing Sega has done with this game's marketing....

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:36 AM
  3. saintminya rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

It's always nice when Sonic games are culturally relevant (for reasons other than being laughing stocks, that is). Frontiers is the...

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:35 AM
  4. saintminya rated MH MD's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

While i get the skepticism of citing some guy on twitter as source/proof, this guy actually knows his stuff and have the data and...

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:34 AM
  5. saintminya rated Hitlersaurus Christ's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (November 8th, 2022. From Sonic Team).

Mania definitely had more buzz around it on gaming forums and from people who grew up with the classics, but I can certainly believe...

Oct 1, 2022 at 10:34 AM
  6. saintminya liked Nik Pi's post in the thread Hack [WIP] S3K multilanguage.

Um.. hi) I had some news: 1) ALL music now in game. All OK 2) TheBlad768 is in process to make something cool: [SPOILER] 3) In...

unknown.png sonic3k_000.png skbuilt_000.png Oct 1, 2022 at 4:40 AM
  7. saintminya liked Blue Spikeball's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones.

Egg Reverie is set in Null Space. Before Sonic 4 Ep 3 was canned, S4E2's true ending would have shown the Death Egg mk2 crash-landing...

Oct 1, 2022 at 12:35 AM
  8. saintminya liked Azookara's post in the thread The Sonic Frontiers Spoiler Thread (With Some Unmarked Spoilers).

The thing is, I don't think there is a way to skip it in a way the game allows. Going by your own logic earlier, I'd have to break the...

Oct 1, 2022 at 12:15 AM