Sai Start Marker's Recent Activity

1. Sai Start Marker rated _oliver's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Classic Sonic is just a little cutie in 99% of the stuff he's in, I prefer it when media leans in on the cute aspect for him. That being...

Jul 4, 2022 at 10:01 AM
  2. Sai Start Marker rated SystemsReady's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

DING DING DING Collision Chaos is still the worst offender for this IMO. A bright pink pinball level sounds so sad in the present US...

Jul 2, 2022 at 4:16 PM
  3. Sai Start Marker replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I've had a week and a half-ish with Sonic Origins, and I think I'm ready to share my thoughts. Like the grand majority, I'm incredibly...

Jul 2, 2022 at 2:06 PM
  4. Sai Start Marker rated big smile's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I feel this is a case of “both can be true”. There’s many areas where Origins exceeds my wildest expectations with things like the...

Jun 29, 2022