don't click here

RikohZX's Recent Activity

1. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

A guardian of the islands to a fault. It seems like compared to Eggman and previous antagonists that went out of their way to cause...

Sep 28, 2022 at 9:10 PM
  2. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I mean to be fair, IGN handled the Lost World previews and the person in charge was really optimistic about it. Sure, even to many fans...

Sep 28, 2022 at 6:42 PM
  3. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I mean, the Lost World wall running is here, albeit probably a bit refocused rather than as the Parkour system we knew. This game is...

Sep 27, 2022 at 8:58 PM
  4. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Not particularly surprising that most of the actual game conversations will probably be idly standing by as the camera flips between two...

Sep 27, 2022 at 7:50 PM
  5. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

It's not just that it's no blind Homing Attacks. It's that there's a weird quirk where Sonic/Shadow/Buddy can only homing attack...

Sep 27, 2022 at 7:24 PM
  6. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Yeah, it's not so much that it's because it's Boost, the criticism is because it's Forces Boost but worse because it's Frontiers Sonic...

Sep 27, 2022 at 12:30 AM
  7. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

It's weird because Cyberspace seems totally divorced from everything interesting about this game. You can't tune the physics. You have...

Sep 26, 2022 at 4:21 AM
  8. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Video one, the rail switch animations were broken and one-way. Video two, they were fixed in the same situation. Certain things have...

Sep 25, 2022 at 11:21 PM
  9. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Still kinda bothers me that it's Forces / 4 syndrome of "it only works if you hold forwards, otherwise Sonic assumes you actually want...

Sep 25, 2022 at 3:35 AM
  10. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I'm hoping there's a solid enemy variety in the first place. Nothing would suck more about the combat than if I ended up fighting like...

Sep 24, 2022 at 11:29 PM
  11. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

If Sega of Japan / Sonic Team was going to let western influences take over their stuff more, we would've seen more than just Tyson...

Sep 24, 2022 at 7:44 AM
  12. RikohZX rated Sonic5993's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Didn't think I'd come back to three pages of grown adults being upset that the franchise is referencing other parts of itself, but here...

Sep 24, 2022 at 4:10 AM
  13. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I can't tell how much of this is just cynical sarcasm and how much of it is genuine fears that Movie Sonic will suddenly overwrite Game...

Sep 24, 2022 at 1:41 AM
  14. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Sonic is basically pulling EVERYTHING in this game. Drop Dash, bouncing, wind projectile spam kicks, boost, the movie-style Power Boost,...

Sep 23, 2022 at 11:20 PM
  15. RikohZX replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

Isn't that a bit rude? I don't mind the movie Sonic reference for Power Boost mode, but that's all it is: a reference. I'm 29 here, only...

Sep 23, 2022 at 9:28 PM