Rhythm Raccoon's Recent Activity

1. Rhythm Raccoon rated Blue Spikeball's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I kind of do. Mainly because critics, the fandom and the gaming community insisted on drilling into my head that Colors was "TEH FRIST...

Apr 14, 2021 at 6:57 PM
  2. Rhythm Raccoon rated SuperSnoopy's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

If we're not allowed being smartasses anymore then we might as well close the whole place down lol

Apr 14, 2021 at 6:54 PM
  3. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I'm... fully aware. Sonic has dragon ball influences- am I not allowed to laugh about it? Are we really taking this discussion this...

Apr 14, 2021 at 9:28 AM
  4. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Ah yes, Goku. My favorite Sonic character

Apr 13, 2021 at 9:32 PM
  5. Rhythm Raccoon liked Hanging Waters's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

That video comparison is actually hilariously irrelevant and ignores the person's point altogether, which is that most of a 3D Sonic...

Apr 13, 2021 at 9:27 PM
  6. Rhythm Raccoon rated TheInvisibleSun's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Your posts seem rather aggressive. You might get better responses if you didn't come across that way.

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:01 AM
  7. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Me. I had more fun with 06 than plenty of other sonic games. I don't care if it's glitchy. A lot of games are. And I'm not here to watch...

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:46 AM
  8. Rhythm Raccoon liked Dek Rollins's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think you meant to say "American interns at Sega said this." ;)

Apr 12, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  9. Rhythm Raccoon liked Josh's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Ooh, it's getting spicy! Sega definitely never said THAT. But, they did say this. :V [ATTACH]

upload_2021-4-12_3-30-44.png Apr 12, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  10. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

https://twitter.com/StanUnleashed/status/1381347585567391746?s=19 Somewhat relevant

Apr 12, 2021 at 2:42 AM
  11. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Let 06 die. Imo there's a sonic game that based on the game alone is infinitely worse than anything 06, boom, or labyrinth could ever...

Apr 12, 2021 at 2:38 AM
  12. Rhythm Raccoon rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I long for the day when no one talks about Sonic 06 anymore.

Apr 12, 2021 at 2:30 AM
  13. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Oh if only...

Apr 11, 2021 at 9:16 PM
  14. Rhythm Raccoon rated Josh's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I agree completely. Since I figured out I could just play the "real" stages, my opinion of Colors has shot through the roof, and I never...

Apr 11, 2021 at 9:14 PM
  15. Rhythm Raccoon rated Blue Spikeball's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I know I did, the gimmick levels felt like pointless tedium. Even before the reveal that those were side stages retooled as acts, I...

Apr 11, 2021 at 9:12 PM