Rhythm Raccoon's Recent Activity

1. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

No, iirc (I read the interview) it was stated that origins will definitively release before the Sonic 2 movie on April 8. Can someone...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:43 PM
  2. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

So... nothing out of the ordinary

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:41 PM
  3. Rhythm Raccoon rated Swiftbix's post Agree in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Not talking about anyone here, but a baffling amount of Sonic fans are going by a click-baited title of an article based on the Iizuka...

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:40 PM
  4. Rhythm Raccoon rated Swiftbix's post Agree in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

This is such a mess. I hope that the Encyclo-speed-ia has a official cohesive timeline at least.

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:39 PM
  5. Rhythm Raccoon rated Swiftbix's post Agree in the thread Sonic Prime (2022 Netflix series).

It’s Eggmanland from Unleashed

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:38 PM
  6. Rhythm Raccoon liked Jordan91's post in the thread Sonic Rings Series.

Somecallmejohnny should be a lock for this series… I can’t see how he wouldn’t be a feature

Jul 23, 2021 at 4:43 AM
  7. Rhythm Raccoon liked raphael_fc's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Should I ask how the hell Silver knows everybody?

Jul 23, 2021 at 4:42 AM
  8. Rhythm Raccoon liked Sonic Warrior TJ's post in the thread Man Runs A Sonic 1 On AA Batteries... Results Are... Curious..

Genesis stranded Like some kind of mermaid or Ecco the Dolphin

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:24 PM
  9. Rhythm Raccoon rated Deathbyteacup's post Informative in the thread Sonic & Knuckles Demo Tape.

Greetings from the long and distant past. I came across this video on YouTube, which, although about a year old now only has a handful...

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:19 PM
  10. Rhythm Raccoon rated Blue Blood's post Agree in the thread Sonic Mania (Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC).

I mean....it wasn't obvious to you that you kept going back to the same area with four warps, except each time the warps you'd already...

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:05 PM
  11. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Actually no- I've still gotta fact check some stuff, but I'm thinking it actually leads into the riders games- specifically Zero gravity

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:16 PM
  12. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

No, that's my point, I said I double checked it myself lol. They just say that Eggman "built up an army" and they didn't recognize the...

Jul 22, 2021 at 4:57 PM
  13. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Hey, just double checked Sonic Chronicles's ending again, and they never actually said eggman conquered the entire world in their...

Jul 22, 2021 at 6:45 AM
  14. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

My kinda guy :D

Jul 22, 2021 at 3:42 AM
  15. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

As for the Jam vs Mega collection debate, it seems like we're all in the same boat on this one- we want a collection with as indulgent...

Jul 22, 2021 at 2:47 AM