Rhythm Raccoon's Recent Activity

1. Rhythm Raccoon replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I knew it I called it When we first got those flyovers, I knew those tall ring towers were the cyberspace gates and basically no one...

Jun 28, 2022 at 4:22 PM
  2. Rhythm Raccoon liked Palas's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I disagree btw. Water zones are "supposed to be frustrating" insofar as any stage is supposed to be frustrating, i.e.: it should offer...

Jun 27, 2022
  3. Rhythm Raccoon rated kyasarintsu's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Yes, actually. I've played these games a lot and I'd definitely consider a version with more content, additional features, and mitigated...

Jun 27, 2022
  4. Rhythm Raccoon liked Mastered Realm's post in the thread Sonic 2 SMS - Enhanced Edition.

[IMG] 1. Introduction This is a small-scope hack that aims to fix visual issues in the Master System version of Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I...

Jun 27, 2022
  5. Rhythm Raccoon rated Palas's post Agree in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I'm... not a fan of Sonic Adventure at all, even though I think there's much to like. I include Big in the list of things to like,...

Jun 27, 2022