don't click here

RetroKoH's Recent Activity

1. RetroKoH rated Kilo's post Informative in the thread ASM Using the Mega Everdrive X7's USB Port In Your Hack.

Introduction Recently, I've been working on a hack that required me to record player data for playback. Typically, you would use this...

upload_2024-4-9_8-39-16.png upload_2024-4-9_8-47-24.png ezgif-1-a7ee8e924f.gif Jun 18, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  2. RetroKoH replied to the thread Hack Blaze The Cat in Sonic 1: Redux.

I was out of the loop for a bit when this first released. Looks cool, I'll give it a go

Jun 18, 2024 at 4:45 AM
  3. RetroKoH liked TDRR's post in the thread Hack Blaze The Cat in Sonic 1: Redux.

Wow that sure aged poorly. :) I know what I said, and I was very sure I wouldn't remake the hack... but how can you say no to these...

Jun 18, 2024 at 4:45 AM
  4. RetroKoH replied to the thread The S Factor: Sonia and Silver.

I'm open to doing some testing like before. I'm a bit more experienced with hacking now so I might even be able to tackle a few issues...

Jun 17, 2024 at 5:47 PM
  5. RetroKoH liked Aquaslash's post in the thread The S Factor: Sonia and Silver.

So, I have been given permission to cast raise on this thread here. Just as I am reviving this thread, I would like to revive this...

Jun 17, 2024 at 5:46 PM
  6. RetroKoH rated Devon's post Agree in the thread Utility DynaWater - Math Calculated Water Palettes.

Just my personal opinion, but I don't think the LUT version is that bad at all, with what looks to be 1232 bytes for the tables in total...

Jun 17, 2024 at 5:45 PM
  7. RetroKoH replied to the thread Some changes/fixes for Sonic 1.

So, piggybacking off of a pink fade I cooked up for Sonic 2 Pink Edition a while back, I was working on some different colored fading...

Jun 17, 2024 at 10:21 AM