RDNexus's Recent Activity

1. RDNexus rated Jordan91's post Agree in the thread Sonic 3 A.I.R. Release Thread.

So far with what I’ve played, AIR is still playable on the newest MacOS Big Sur update which is a relief.. hopefully with the news of...

Jan 19, 2021 at 4:35 PM
  2. RDNexus liked Laura's post in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

I understand what people mean by this being maybe a little dodgy. It is infringing on the Mobile version, which gives money to SEGA...

Jan 19, 2021 at 2:44 PM
  3. RDNexus liked Rubberduckycooly's post in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

We're hard at work fixing bugs for both CD & 1/2, we plan to release updated builds for both later this week with most major bugs fixed!...

Jan 19, 2021 at 11:04 AM
  4. RDNexus rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread Sonic Netflix series.

I also think Maekawa was a bad writer after SA2, and I didn't like most of the content he created past that point. His work on 06 was by...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:54 AM
  5. RDNexus rated Roxie Mika's post Agree in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

theyve been available for purchase for 7 years, and are presently available literally for free on both major app stores. furthermore,...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:47 AM
  6. RDNexus liked Jason's post in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

To add to this, there's no music for the intro/outro. I'll be giving 1&2 another look later on this week. I wonder if all three can be...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:46 AM
  7. RDNexus liked LukyHRE's post in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

I haven't seen any reactions yet but for the record he wasn't bothered with previous efforts decompiling his version of Sonic CD. He...

Jan 19, 2021 at 8:46 AM
  8. RDNexus replied to the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

Have Taxman or Stealth caught wind of this? I'd like to know their reactions... Also, I find the timing of this miracle funny. There's...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:56 PM
  9. RDNexus rated Axanery's post Informative in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

The decompilations are absolutely insane. RDC and RMG have never failed to surprise me. I have had so much fun with these decompilations...

Jan 18, 2021 at 8:55 PM
  10. RDNexus liked big smile's post in the thread Sonic Netflix series.

https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?threads/unseen-naka-iizuka-maekawa-interviews.33744/#post-809336

Jan 18, 2021 at 12:48 PM
  11. RDNexus liked Vangar's post in the thread Spinball needs more recognition.

I had some free time, so here's the image rotated, skewed and warped back into shape as best I could: [IMG]

Jan 18, 2021 at 12:19 PM
  12. RDNexus replied to the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

Now this is amazing. Can't wait to see both ported to PC. My brother will have a field day with them. Still, to think there was a...

Jan 18, 2021 at 9:30 AM
  13. RDNexus rated Blue Spikeball's post Informative in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (Prototype).

I think the Sparkling BG looks nice, but a bit too simplistic and "abstract" for Sonic 1, almost like a NES BG. I can see why they...

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:41 AM
  14. RDNexus liked Dek Rollins's post in the thread Sonic Netflix series.

Naka confirmed that Sonic always took place on Earth and that humans existed. He said they never showed up in the classics because the...

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:39 AM
  15. RDNexus liked Crimson Neo's post in the thread Sonic 1, 2, and CD Remake Decompilation.

Well, now we can play Sonic 1 and 2 (without being on bluestacks) on PC as well: [MEDIA] Edit: Is it possible to a Mod move that post...

Jan 18, 2021 at 7:37 AM