raphael_fc's Recent Activity

1. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I can't wait to see Sonic Team claiming Sonic 2 and Sonic 3K are non canon because they weren't made in Japan.

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:53 PM
  2. raphael_fc replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

Maybe he said that just because he doesn't want to draw too much attention for this right now, since Colors isn't released yet.

Jul 23, 2021 at 6:51 PM
  3. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

According to Madilyn Osness, Rivals is canon but it is in a different continuity from Sonic Rush, which is also canon as far as I'm...

Jul 23, 2021 at 5:07 PM
  4. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Should I ask how the hell Silver knows everybody?

Jul 23, 2021 at 2:14 AM
  5. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Evan Stanley said the Rivals games aren't canon, but they are.

Jul 23, 2021 at 1:41 AM
  6. raphael_fc replied to the thread Sonic Rings Series.

I posted one or two episodes on the supreme topic of other knowledge. Wasn't sure if needed a thread. She likes Shadow the game...

Jul 22, 2021 at 10:58 PM
  7. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I've seen around the internet that the most-canon-possible path in Shadow the Hedgehog is N-N-D-H-H-D [IMG]...

Jul 22, 2021 at 6:14 AM
  8. raphael_fc replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

The best of the worst is Sonic Heroes.

Jul 22, 2021 at 2:17 AM
  9. raphael_fc replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced for 2022.

Sonic CD is the worst of the best.

Jul 22, 2021 at 1:32 AM
  10. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

You would have to decanonize the Forces prequel comics, because Eggman found the Phantom Ruby and didn't know what it was.

Jul 22, 2021 at 12:06 AM
  11. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

That is why I (am trying to) create my timeline in a mix between word-of-god and headcanon. I fit everything I can, in a way that mostly...

Jul 21, 2021 at 10:56 PM
  12. raphael_fc rated shilz's post Informative in the thread 4Gamer interview with Takashi Iizuka (Japanese).

Man of Action writer Duncan Rouleau stated the day of / after Prime's official announcement that "There already is [a Sonic Universe]"...

Jul 21, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  13. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Oh Jesus

Jul 21, 2021 at 8:54 PM
  14. raphael_fc replied to the thread 4Gamer interview with Takashi Iizuka (Japanese).

Good! That CHAOS theory is dead. What? It didn't look like it ô_õ

Jul 21, 2021 at 8:40 PM
  15. raphael_fc rated Pengi's post Informative in the thread 4Gamer interview with Takashi Iizuka (Japanese).

https://www.4gamer.net/games/572/G057267/20210719023/ It's a long one and covers a lot of topics. Some highlights (machine translated):...

Jul 21, 2021 at 8:34 PM