don't click here

raphael_fc's Recent Activity

1. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

That's easy. If Sega decides there could be people living there, so there's people. If Sega decides there can not be people living...

Sep 25, 2022 at 4:46 PM
  2. raphael_fc liked charcoal's post in the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

The Classic Sonic tracks in Forces are all actually pretty great songs, but they're just held back by horrid instrument choice. [MEDIA]...

Sep 25, 2022 at 7:31 AM
  3. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Well I don't think everything was an illusion. Metallic Madness and Titanic Monarch were real. But that doesn't mean everything was real...

Sep 25, 2022 at 7:21 AM
  4. raphael_fc rated Blue Spikeball's post Useful in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones.

Generations treats the modern characters as being all from the present (aside from Chaos), with the classic characters being from the...

Sep 25, 2022 at 7:14 AM
  5. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones.

All the other mystic gems were created by ancient civilizations trying to replicate the Chaos Emeralds, just like Tails did in SA2....

Sep 25, 2022 at 2:59 AM
  6. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Well he built an entire stellar amusement park with tons of fun things for people to do with no people around.

Sep 25, 2022 at 1:29 AM
  7. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I was thinking about Mania again. What if, at the end of Mania Plus Encore Mode, Sonic saved his friends but ended up being sucked into...

Sep 25, 2022 at 12:35 AM
  8. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Actually what he meant to say this time (in my interpretation) was: don't worry about it, your question will be answered soon, but I...

Sep 25, 2022 at 12:31 AM
  9. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

[I think I can't bring my post from that thread to here. Can a moderator do it, please? That was my mistake. EDIT: Thank you kindly.]...

Sep 24, 2022 at 11:50 PM
  10. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

It should. My bad.

Sep 24, 2022 at 11:21 PM
  11. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

We're having BumbleKast Live right now. Somebody asked Ian about Colors DS and Lost World 3DS being or not being different adventures,...

Sep 24, 2022 at 11:16 PM
  12. raphael_fc replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I find the boost circle a little distracting in 2D sections. Maybe it would be better if it was at the left instead of the right.

Sep 24, 2022 at 9:42 PM
  13. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

We do know the Phantom Ruby has dimensional properties due to the Null Space and the Egg Reverie. Maybe these two places are the same...

Sep 24, 2022 at 9:18 PM
  14. raphael_fc replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Headcanon Thread of Lore and Time Stones.

I don't get the lore implications of Generations' boss fights, if there is any. Shadow and Silver don't seem to have been taken from...

Sep 24, 2022 at 8:52 PM