Pokepunch's Recent Activity

1. Pokepunch liked E-122-Psi's post in the thread General Project Screenshot/Video Thread.

[IMG] Something I've toggled around with and got working in VERY rough condition (as clearly shown with some graphics :P). Fun fact:...

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:45 PM
  2. Pokepunch liked The Joebro64's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

SEGAbits has published a new Rumors Roundup scoop. The whole thing is interesting reading, but there's something of particular relevance...

Jul 2, 2022 at 3:08 PM
  3. Pokepunch rated Dark Sonic's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I'm honestly ok with them using GHZ as a tutorial zone as long as the rest of the game tries doing its own thing, which it is

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:49 PM
  4. Pokepunch liked Metalwario64's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

I second that: [spoiler]

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:47 PM
  5. Pokepunch rated Shaddy the guy's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers coming to PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC (Holiday 2022, from Sonic Team).

We finally have that render of Sage in good quality: [IMG] Honestly, I'm pretty happy with this design language for humans going...

Jun 29, 2022 at 11:45 PM
  6. Pokepunch liked Traversal's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I think they're either hoping it'll blow over or that they can patch this quietly, but now with media outlets like Digital Foundry...

Jun 28, 2022 at 10:24 PM