pkderbar's Recent Activity

1. pkderbar replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

I still do that to make the characters headbang to the music!

Aug 11, 2022 at 3:29 AM
  2. pkderbar liked Blastfrog's post in the thread (Discovery) Unused Sonic 1 Credits BGM Bar.

Like I said, just speculation. Consider this, however: the ending theme based on Sweet Sweet Sweet was requested very late into...

Aug 10, 2022 at 2:01 PM
  3. pkderbar liked E-122-Psi's post in the thread Hack Sonic 1: Pink Edition.

Just to note, it was nice to give me lead billing like that, but really I had no involvement with this besides giving you the Amy code....

Aug 10, 2022 at 2:00 PM
  4. pkderbar liked jubbalub's post in the thread Sonic Mania: The Misfits Pack Development Thread.

[IMG] SONIC MANIA: THE MISFITS PACK is a total-conversion mod for Sonic Mania that adds freshly-remastered classic Zones to play...

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:58 PM
  5. pkderbar rated Lapper's post Useful in the thread Sonic Physics Guide.

Recent additions/changes made: Object behaviour/collision breakdowns: Diagonal Springs SLZ Seesaws CNZ Flippers SLZ Fans OOZ Fans...

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:57 PM
  6. pkderbar liked Levi Church's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe (now with open spoilers).

To be fair we also didn't know if Colleen O'Shaughnessey was coming back until right before the Game Awards. Idris Elba also wasn't...

Aug 10, 2022 at 1:53 PM
  7. pkderbar replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe (now with open spoilers).

Yeah I thought that was curious - no mention of any of the cast in Sonic 3 altogether, so I wonder if anyone has a deal yet aside from...

Aug 9, 2022 at 10:06 PM
  8. pkderbar liked Nik Pi's post in the thread Obscure, irrelevant things you find odd in Sonic games.

I think SOOOOO strange, that humans don't understand WHY new classic Sonic is blue. Everybody says "What? WHYY HE IS BLUE?!? WHAT THE...

sonic-mania-sprite-pixel-art-maker-337816.png Sonic1prerelease_title.jpg Sonic1prerelease_mzspikes.jpg Aug 9, 2022 at 4:12 AM
  9. pkderbar liked Mastered Realm's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

The Nov. proto renditions should be almost final for CNz 1 and 2. They even panned the DAC claps. That's a finishing touch. Actually the...

Aug 8, 2022 at 6:51 PM
  10. pkderbar liked Eukaryot's post in the thread Sonic 3 A.I.R. Release Thread.

I've added mirrors for both the Windows and Linux preview now, allowing for a download directly from the website.

Aug 7, 2022 at 10:26 PM
  11. pkderbar liked astroblema's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

"The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one." (Genesis 41:26)

Aug 6, 2022 at 1:39 PM
  12. pkderbar liked Ralakimus's post in the thread Hack Sonic 1: Alternate Edition.

In Sonic 2, it uses a flag to determine when to draw the HUD (Level_started_flag IIRC), so you'll need to port that over. It just gets...

Aug 6, 2022 at 2:52 AM
  13. pkderbar liked _Sidle's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Finally gotten around to making an updated organized list of the Origins 3K sound test codes! If anyone has spare knowledge to fill in...

Aug 6, 2022 at 2:44 AM
  14. pkderbar liked Chaos Rush's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Full patch notes taken from SEGA Asia Sonic Origins site: https://asia.sega.com/SonicOrigins/en/ I might actually buy this now. Torn...

Aug 5, 2022 at 12:52 PM
  15. pkderbar replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Just checked and switch is still 1.1.0 for me.

Aug 5, 2022 at 4:27 AM