Pengi's Recent Activity

1. Pengi rated Dek Rollins's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

It's not comparable at all to previous 30th anniversary leaks that are basically "my uncle works at Nintendo" levels of proof. This is...

Apr 10, 2021 at 11:21 PM
  2. Pengi rated TheKazeblade's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I get the trepidation, but this isn't something like the Zippo leaks where it's mostly based on reputation and "just trust me." This is...

Apr 10, 2021 at 11:20 PM
  3. Pengi rated Linkabel's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Well, I'm sure they're doing something else. Even when they were making stuff like SADX or SA2B they were working on Heroes. Not...

Apr 10, 2021 at 1:24 AM
  4. Pengi liked Icewarrior's post in the thread Streets of Rage 4.

My god, Yuzo Koshiro personally praised Tee Lopes. This is so wholesome to see : https://twitter.com/yuzokoshiro/status/1380225562493382656

Apr 9, 2021 at 10:51 PM
  5. Pengi rated Overlord's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

You can currently buy SA1/2. You can't currently buy Colours. Between that and Colours selling pretty much 2 million on a single...

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:51 PM
  6. Pengi liked Dark Sonic's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Can't deny that. Also I always found it odd that they ported over Lost World before Colors. Like that was not a well received game,...

Apr 9, 2021 at 8:50 PM
  7. Pengi liked Blue Spikeball's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

This. Note this recent retelling of Generations posted by Josh: Even though Modern Sonic claims Classic Sonic came from another...

Apr 9, 2021 at 7:40 PM
  8. Pengi replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Sure, because Sonic 4 was made before Sonic Team brought back Classic Sonic, and the relatively recent decision to have it be an ongoing...

Apr 9, 2021 at 7:16 PM
  9. Pengi rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

Yeah, I agree. I think the dialogue from Colors onwards was superior, but it wasn't like it became good either. I've been playing a...

Apr 9, 2021 at 5:55 PM
  10. Pengi replied to the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

Sonic Colours seemed like the first game where they really cared about punching up the English language dialogue and making it flow...

Apr 9, 2021 at 4:31 PM
  11. Pengi rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

@Pengi you raise good points and I agree with what you say. I think we are really in agreeement. Sonic Adventure was better at handling...

Apr 9, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  12. Pengi replied to the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

I strongly disagree with this. You could mute the volume and set the subtitles to a foreign language and still follow most of what's...

Apr 9, 2021 at 12:34 PM
  13. Pengi replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

As far as Sonic Team are concerned, Sonic Mania is exclusive to the Classic Sonic universe, as are characters like Mighty. The Chaotix...

Apr 9, 2021 at 11:14 AM
  14. Pengi liked JaxTH's post in the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

Are you talking about this? https://segaretro.org/Ristar_(Game_Gear)/Development

Apr 9, 2021 at 10:53 AM
  15. Pengi replied to the thread What Sonic development secrets do we have left on the list?.

They both have scaffolding and traffic cones. I don't think that can be a coincidence. They share the Uni Uni enemy too. Star Light...

Apr 9, 2021 at 12:58 AM