Only for viewing's Recent Activity

1. Only for viewing replied to the thread 'Sonic the Hedgehog Encyclo-speed-ia', releasing Soon™.

Fang has been his name outside of Japan since Sonic Drift 2 at latest, and plenty of fans have known this way before the special, so...

Nov 29, 2021 at 6:50 PM
  2. Only for viewing replied to the thread 'Sonic the Hedgehog Encyclo-speed-ia', releasing Soon™.

we don't know yet, we only know of (at most) two people that own the book right now, it's not slated to release until at least December...

Nov 29, 2021 at 5:54 PM
  3. Only for viewing replied to the thread 'Sonic the Hedgehog Encyclo-speed-ia', releasing Soon™.

all of that stuff is probably official “canon” from SEGA given that ian directly asks them for feedback/permission on anything he does...

Nov 27, 2021 at 3:27 AM
  4. Only for viewing replied to the thread 'Sonic the Hedgehog Encyclo-speed-ia', releasing Soon™.

i was sure that joebro was kidding

Nov 26, 2021
  5. Only for viewing rated Leechy Boi's post Informative in the thread THE KEN PENDERS CHRONICLES: now licensed world-famous characters like SCOURGE THE SPEED DEMON to YOU.

Hey guys, I'm Leechy Boi. I have been EXTENSIVELY documenting this entire controversy and I'm publishing my findings. Here's a link to a...

Nov 26, 2021