Crimson Neo's Recent Activity

1. Crimson Neo liked E-122-Psi's post in the thread Cream and Cheese in Sonic 1.

You practically baby walked me the whole way, which isn't good on me since I should have more experience with Cheese's code from Pink...

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:55 AM
  2. Crimson Neo liked Lapper's post in the thread Sonic Studio.

In the absence of much else to share (there's a lot, just not the right time) I decided to show one of the few new bits of artwork I...

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:50 AM
  3. Crimson Neo liked Lapper's post in the thread Sonic Studio.

And as expected, here's Tails' time to shine [IMG]

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:47 AM
  4. Crimson Neo rated SABrown's post Agree in the thread Sonic Studio.

Love the art you've been making for this! Nice work on the texturing/airbrushing on the Sonic and Tails arts - looks really authentic

Apr 6, 2020 at 3:47 AM
  5. Crimson Neo liked Dissent's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

I'm fine-combing the movie for references and stuff (there's a few scene continuity errors between jump cuts, rule setting then...

Apr 5, 2020 at 2:56 AM
  6. Crimson Neo liked Wafer's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

@Mana I mean, if you say things like "I don't think scaling matters to most people" or "the more common opinion" or (lol) "my dad...

Apr 4, 2020 at 6:34 AM
  7. Crimson Neo rated Dek Rollins's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) movie.

You're right, I don't listen to rap or hiphop at all for the most part. Regarding CD, that's mostly electronic music, with a lot of jazz...

Apr 4, 2020 at 6:33 AM