Naean's Recent Activity

1. Naean liked Eukaryot's post in the thread Sonic 3 A.I.R. Release Thread.

I've just added a new option for that, whcih I guess will help (unfortunately I can't really test it myself). It's part of the next...

Apr 19, 2021 at 1:03 AM
  2. Naean liked evilhamwizard's post in the thread Hidden Palace prototype releases.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] Project Deluge (Lot Page) Project Deluge - PlayStation (List) Project Deluge - PlayStation (Matched List)...

Apr 19, 2021 at 12:54 AM
  3. Naean liked Dark Sonic's post in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Sonic Rush Adventure had unique invincibility themes per level. It was the only game to ever do that and I think more of them should....

Apr 16, 2021 at 1:43 PM
  4. Naean rated Vanishing Vision's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Something that would be really cool for Super Sonic would be if instead of switching the music to a different track, it switched to a...

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:16 PM
  5. Naean rated Beamer the Meep's post Informative in the thread Sonic After the Sequel DX.

Sorry for the double post, but I figured this deserves an actual bump. It seems that Windows update KB4580325 wiped out the registry...

Apr 15, 2021 at 3:03 PM
  6. Naean rated Icewarrior's post Informative in the thread Streets of Rage 4.

My god, Yuzo Koshiro personally praised Tee Lopes. This is so wholesome to see : https://twitter.com/yuzokoshiro/status/1380225562493382656

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:39 AM
  7. Naean rated McAleeCh's post Informative in the thread Streets of Rage 4.

DLC trailer is now live: [MEDIA] Includes a new game mode (including at least some new stages from the looks of things), new moves and...

Apr 14, 2021 at 11:38 AM