don't click here

Naean's Recent Activity

1. Naean liked synchronizer's post in the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

I finished the main game. So the final boss also seems kind of thrown-in-there at the last minute. It's pretty easy and similar to boss...

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:00 PM
  2. Naean rated evilhamwizard's post Informative in the thread Late Sonic 3 prototype footage and early Feel (Ristar) footage.

[IMG][IMG] [IMG] Feel (Ristar) animations tape‎‎ Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Pre-final tape‎‎ Discuss this release on our Discord server! A...

Nov 24, 2022 at 8:47 PM
  3. Naean rated charcoal's post Informative in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

https://twitter.com/sonicofficialjp/status/1594828074843279361? New Sonic Channel art themed around Frontiers. Sonic has the cyber...

Nov 22, 2022 at 3:23 AM
  4. Naean liked Snub-n0zeMunkey's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I'm not the biggest fan of fur textures on cartoonish characters but I thought it actually looked pretty good in Frontiers. It's subtle...

upload_2022-11-21_21-1-53.jpeg Nov 22, 2022 at 3:23 AM
  5. Naean liked Overlord's post in the thread Is there any proof Tails was originally not meant to appear in SA2?.

I can completely believe that it was originally just Sonic, Knuckles, Robotnik. There's your good / neutral / evil right there (as has...

Nov 22, 2022 at 3:22 AM
  6. Naean liked corneliab's post in the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

It's time to declare your island allegiance. Since I'm an immaculate, radiant idol, I obviously choose Chaos Island. ...seriously...

Nov 21, 2022 at 5:51 PM