don't click here

MH MD's Recent Activity

1. MH MD liked charcoal's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

https://open.spotify.com/album/52exAJ8OkzVCXKTJ2FrcYA Sonic Frontiers OST: Stillness & Motion is officially up on Spotify. If the songs...

Dec 7, 2022 at 1:21 AM
  2. MH MD rated DustArma's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Being both a Sonic and Genshin Impact fan this whole thing has been nothing but hilarious to me. Botting evidence

Dec 7, 2022 at 1:19 AM
  3. MH MD rated The Joebro64's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Because Sonic Frontiers is far fucking better than Sonic 4

Dec 5, 2022 at 7:06 PM
  4. MH MD replied to the thread Sonic x Inugami Korone thread.

It’s not a “trend”, it will not die, VTubing is genuinely a new way of streaming, almost feel like a new medium, it actually make...

Dec 5, 2022 at 4:26 PM
  5. MH MD liked corneliab's post in the thread Sonic x Inugami Korone thread.

Get a grip?

Dec 5, 2022 at 3:20 PM
  6. MH MD liked Overlord's post in the thread Sonic x Inugami Korone thread.

Korone is a near-universally happy personality who exudes cheeriness and a love for what it is she's doing. That is very rare for any...

Dec 5, 2022 at 3:19 PM
  7. MH MD liked SystemsReady's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

but like...we've seen this in the wild with the demos, people unfamiliar with Sonic games don't figure things out with the mechanics...

Dec 5, 2022 at 11:28 AM
  8. MH MD rated Sneekie's post Agree in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Automation will be kept because even as the games are a lot of people have trouble playing them. A lot of people, and I've seen this...

Dec 3, 2022 at 6:23 PM
  9. MH MD replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I mean in terms of actual long term DLC support, yeah only Unleashed comes to mind -of course there is Mania but it's not Sonic Team so....-

Dec 1, 2022 at 12:54 AM
  10. MH MD replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Sonic Unleashed did in fact have DLC , for Harder levels Technically Generations had that shitty pinball DLC Lost World had Zelda and...

Dec 1, 2022
  11. MH MD replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

I guess someone should ask developers tomorrow about the characters and if they will be playable in open zones or not, if they are...

Nov 30, 2022
  12. MH MD liked Starduster's post in the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

[IMG] THIS JUST GOT POSTED IN A DISCORD SERVER I'M IN CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR THE SOURCE EDIT: It's here, reaching far across these new...

Nov 30, 2022