Metalwario64's Recent Activity

1. Metalwario64 rated Diablohead's post Agree in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

it's crazy to me that they just did that and didn't sort it out manually afterwards, they must have had to check for texture warping so?

Sep 21, 2021 at 5:23 PM
  2. Metalwario64 liked Sonic5993's post in the thread IDW Megathread.

Eeeehh, that's ultimately subjective and I don't really agree with it. I'm not saying I don't like some OC's, but I don't think there's...

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:08 PM
  3. Metalwario64 rated The KKM's post Informative in the thread IDW Megathread.

Sega directly co-designs the characters with us. They're not overbearing on it but they definitely get as much a say as the editors do...

Sep 20, 2021 at 4:50 PM
  4. Metalwario64 liked Shaddy the guy's post in the thread IDW Megathread.

At least we have the hindsight of "Terios" looking a lot more like Sonic earlier in development, so it used to be a more acceptable mistake.

Sep 20, 2021 at 4:27 PM
  5. Metalwario64 rated biggestsonicfan's post Informative in the thread Project Deluge - 135 Dreamcast prototypes + 349 Xbox (OG) prototypes.

I've been digging a bit into Illbleed, and there are definitely some good amount of differences from final. A friend more versed in the...

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:42 AM
  6. Metalwario64 liked SuperSnoopy's post in the thread Sonic P-06 Release Shadow out now.

The creator of P-06 isn't on this forum as far as I know, so you're kinda farting in the wind here.

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:35 AM
  7. Metalwario64 liked Chaud's post in the thread Sonic P-06 Release Shadow out now.

As others have mentioned here, this is the kind of project that causes me conflicting emotions. On the one hand, it is impossible not to...

Sep 20, 2021 at 5:35 AM
  8. Metalwario64 replied to the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

I hope someone ports the Wii stage geometry back to this version, so there aren't so many wasted polys and increased load times. I...

Sep 20, 2021 at 2:03 AM
  9. Metalwario64 liked Rhythm Raccoon's post in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

I'm lucky my save data went uncorrupted. On a different note, my 10 year old brother had his park tokens counter glitch and max out- so...

Sep 20, 2021 at 2:00 AM
  10. Metalwario64 liked Ch1pper's post in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

Oh, snap, that happened to me at some point yesterday. I looked at my token count and had like 2,000 or 20,000; something excessive for...

11. Metalwario64 rated shilz's post Informative in the thread Sonic Colo(u)rs Ultimate released for Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store.

Nevermind. Game crashed after results screen while doing red rings in Starlight Carnival, save data was corrupted. lol.

12. Metalwario64 liked MykonosFan's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Not sure what the hell happened to this thread, but that's probably a place to call it. When/if his smartphone game comes out we can...

Sep 19, 2021 at 2:12 AM
  13. Metalwario64 liked Black Squirrel's post in the thread Yuji Naka Retires (probably).

Our Sonic X-treme article is completely unreferenced which is... tedious. We only have Mike Wallis' account of this but essentially the...

Sep 18, 2021 at 5:17 PM