Informative 0 0
Useful 0 0
Birthday:
Jan 30, 1997 (Age: 27)

MattManAGES

What are you, InSAYAN!?, Male, 27, from Berkely, MI

MattManAGES was last seen:
Nov 2, 2019
    1. There are no messages on MattManAGES's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 30, 1997 (Age: 27)
    user_field_current-project:
    Sonic Origins
    National Flag:
    None
    Hello reader! Interested in who I am? Well I'll try not to dissapoint you :P. <br />
    <br />
    I am a regular old shmuck who lives in the state of Michigan, in a tiny town by the name of Berkley( Not freaking California). I took an interest in sonic a few years ago and since then I have loved everything about him. While I enjoy some of the more recent games, I have taken a HUGE liking in the old Genesis/32X/SEGA CD games( Sonic CD being my favorite), and have played them all on emulators, ranging from the original sonic 1 to the interesting and only 32X sonic game, Knuckles Chaotix. I have recently started creating my own Sonic 1 hack which I'm quite excited about, and it's supposed to be have completely new levels added to the game while still staying true to the original structure of gameplay. There may be a palette change, but on the whole it should stay the same. I love reading, playing football and baesball, video games, hanging out with my friends, and relaxing whenever I get the chance. Hopefully I'll get accepted as a member, and if I do I'll be happy to jump in and help out the sonic community. Until then, see you around, and thanks a heap for reading. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    MattmanAGES

Sonic, MSU, Baseball, working out, eating

Signature

Dear diary: Jackpot. Giggity.

AGES: It's SEGA, spelled backwards! cool huh?
    [​IMG]