Mastered Realm's Recent Activity

1. Mastered Realm liked McAleeCh's post in the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

Not a bad summation of the situation - in particular I'm glad you brought up things like the mastering issues and inconsistent recording...

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:50 AM
  2. Mastered Realm replied to the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

Don't worry. I had talked with Data Discs in the past about the Sonic CD vinyl and they have pretty hardcore Sonic fans in the staff...

Aug 13, 2022 at 11:22 AM
  3. Mastered Realm replied to the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

Just for reference here's the email I sent Data Discs:

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:08 PM
  4. Mastered Realm replied to the thread Music Let's write a POLITE letter to Sega about Origins' music.

I had an idea today! While I don't think SOJ will rerecord the tracks for now, Data Discs sources their recordings off their hardware....

Aug 10, 2022 at 6:20 AM
  5. Mastered Realm rated McAleeCh's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

There's actually some evidence that the versions in Origins are likely just recordings taken from an earlier prototype than the one we...

Aug 8, 2022 at 2:54 PM
  6. Mastered Realm replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

The Nov. proto renditions should be almost final for CNz 1 and 2. They even panned the DAC claps. That's a finishing touch. Actually the...

Aug 8, 2022 at 2:50 PM
  7. Mastered Realm replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Even though they are releasing updates for the game, I'm still honestly frustrated they won't address the soundtrack situation. The...

Aug 8, 2022 at 5:30 AM