don't click here

MasterDreamcaster's Recent Activity

1. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Naoto Ohshima's art that inspired Sonic's animations and more....

[IMG] I have a toy which looks similar to that character from Tokyo Toy Show demo. Wonder if he was the only one encountered by Sonic...

Jan 28, 2023 at 6:05 PM
  2. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Hydro City is a wonderful level, full of surprises. During the mini-boss fight you can hear 3 music tracks: Eggman's theme, "Sonic is...

Jan 28, 2023 at 5:49 PM
  3. MasterDreamcaster liked Devon's post in the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

It's been documented for a long time now. [MEDIA] Here's an explanation of why it happens. It's basically just a bad volume change...

Jan 27, 2023 at 6:00 PM
  4. MasterDreamcaster liked McAleeCh's post in the thread New Sonic 1 Alpha Screens Discovered.

Bumping this as even more new screens have surfaced thanks to VGDensetsu on Twitter, including an idle frame for the weird goblin enemy...

Jan 27, 2023 at 5:21 PM
  5. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Naoto Ohshima's art that inspired Sonic's animations and more....

Thank you for your advice! https://segaretro.org/J.League_Pro_Striker

Jan 27, 2023 at 3:50 PM
  6. MasterDreamcaster attached a file to the thread Naoto Ohshima's art that inspired Sonic's animations and more....

[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]

6r5LSxd.gif l_57557fa86031e.jpg IMG_20230126_164635.jpg Jan 27, 2023 at 2:05 PM
  7. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

Okay, those things were likely mentioned before, but I wanted to illustrate them. First – let's appreciate how pause works in classic...

Jan 27, 2023 at 10:56 AM
  8. MasterDreamcaster attached a file to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

Hmmm. R2-D2. 2 R's and 2 D's. Ridicule Root and Dubious Depths. [ATTACH]

2m5fk8k.jpg Jan 25, 2023 at 11:10 AM
  9. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

All thanks to N. Ohshima – he said he would look it up… [IMG] …and so he did! Prior to that, we did not have a name for R2. But now,...

Jan 25, 2023 at 10:02 AM
  10. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

https://twitter.com/Mazin__/status/1618163967633010691?t=pLwLfvoi-ayZB8I3GOhHjw&s=19 Ridicule Root

Jan 25, 2023 at 8:36 AM
  11. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

For Sonic CD's 30th Anniversary in September of this year? There is hope we'll get more info on its development by then. Maybe there...

Jan 25, 2023 at 7:24 AM
  12. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Naoto Ohshima's art that inspired Sonic's animations and more....

I saved those pictures back in 2017. Could not find the original source (I searched recently through Google Lens). I wanted to separate...

Jan 25, 2023 at 7:11 AM
  13. MasterDreamcaster liked DarkVDee's post in the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

[ATTACH][ATTACH] Funny enough I've been slowly making R2 (yet another one) with a few friends as a mod for Sonic CD (2011 -...

FcLvzrKaAAMLfyF.png FbtUvdOVQAASNlU.png FcLvzrKaAAMLfyF.png FbtUvdOVQAASNlU.png Jan 25, 2023 at 6:50 AM
  14. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

A theory: maybe they started to make alliterative names, beginning from "Round 2"? Like: "Look, we have R2, let's make a name with 2 R's...

Jan 25, 2023 at 6:15 AM
  15. MasterDreamcaster replied to the thread Sonic CD's Mysterious Cut R2 Level Discussion - Post Origins Edition.

I try not to send many questions: ask them only if he replies to a previous question.

Jan 25, 2023 at 6:07 AM