don't click here

MarkeyJester's Recent Activity

1. MarkeyJester attached a file to the thread General Project Screenshot/Video Thread.

[ATTACH] If your program misbehaves, MD-OS will take your program into a dark damp room for punishment. (Yes, you'll be able to write...

upload_2024-5-23_21-29-50.png upload_2024-5-23_21-35-19.png May 23, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  2. MarkeyJester rated ScarlyNight's post Agree in the thread Why aren't there any 1:1 frameworks/engines?.

I do think in most cases people seek to have a framework or engine that not only is just generally easy to work with and also easy to...

May 22, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  3. MarkeyJester rated Devon's post Agree in the thread Sonic CD decompilation.

I took a look at the "missing symbols" page again, and I want to point out that tagPALETTEENTRY and tagPOINT come from the Win32 API.

May 22, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  4. MarkeyJester liked Lilly's post in the thread Why aren't there any 1:1 frameworks/engines?.

My question is whether there is a "market" for this sort of thing, when ROM hacking resources and tools have matured so much over the...

May 22, 2024 at 7:38 PM
  5. MarkeyJester replied to the thread An investigation on the Tokyo Toy Show demo's parallax.

...they look similar because anything involving an animation cycle was done in that style; and primarily to allow for non-power of 2...

May 21, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  6. MarkeyJester rated corneliab's post Agree in the thread Sonic XG has returned !.

That prologue with The Doomsday Zone and then the aftermath blew me away when I was younger. Thought that was a seriously cool way to...

May 18, 2024 at 5:49 PM
  7. MarkeyJester rated JayKuriN's post Agree in the thread An investigation on the Tokyo Toy Show demo's parallax.

I'm an idiot. I was looking at the calculations with the 224 screen resolution in my head and NOT the plane resolution at 256. That's my...

May 17, 2024