lunarstudio's Recent Activity

1. lunarstudio replied to the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

that maybe is the issue (i'm really stretching the maybe) but i'm not sure how it would: maybe your emulator was lagging? reduce tiles...

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:31 AM
  2. lunarstudio liked Brainulator's post in the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

PNG would be the imported sprite sheet. The ROM doesn't natively do PNG files.

Aug 13, 2022 at 7:29 AM
  3. lunarstudio replied to the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

if you mean like in the PNG file, try to line up the position of your sprites with the position of the sprites in the PNG. the original...

Aug 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM
  4. lunarstudio liked Ralakimus's post in the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

I mean, it adds Sonic 3's data into Sonic & Knuckles, technically making it the "complete" Sonic 3 experience. That's really all that...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:56 AM
  5. lunarstudio liked nineko's post in the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

Well, there are a few differences between S3 and S&K, for example the special stage layouts are compressed in the latter. I know there...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:55 AM
  6. lunarstudio replied to the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

sonic 2's special stages use a different DPLC format than the rest of the game the build scripts set the Sonic_3_Complete variable as...

Aug 12, 2022 at 7:15 AM
  7. lunarstudio replied to the thread Basic Questions & Answers thread.

yes sonic 2 to sonic 1 needs a LOT of code change, so obviously sonic 3 will have even more change compare labels between sonic 3 and...

Aug 7, 2022 at 6:04 PM