Lurker's Recent Activity

1. Lurker rated jubbalub's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Listening to Carnival Night in Origins and I noticed that some of the PSG channels sound actively broken. Like they sound EXACTLY like...

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:27 AM
  2. Lurker liked saxman's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

I don't think this is correct. When you compare Ice Cap and Launch Base between 1103 and Origins, they're practically the same. The fact...

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:22 AM
  3. Lurker liked Blastfrog's post in the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

Of course. The reason I brought it up is because I feel like SEGA's far more willing to listen to the people they work with, rather than...

Jun 26, 2022 at 8:21 AM
  4. Lurker replied to the thread Sonic Origins Collection Announced, Releasing June 23rd, 2022.

While everyone is just talking about everything negative I'm just happy I got to hear an even older recording of the Genesis soundtrack....

Jun 25, 2022 at 1:10 PM
  5. Lurker liked Cyberlink420's post in the thread Sonic Origins - Known Issues.

As I've learned, if the Steam version crashes before it can load up, try starting it in Big Picture Mode instead. For whatever reason,...

Jun 25, 2022 at 9:04 AM