don't click here

Londinium's Recent Activity

1. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Prime (Netflix Animated Series).

The credits theme song is catchy, I made it my ringtone

Feb 25, 2024 at 4:47 AM
  2. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic X Shadow Generations announced, releases Autumn 2024.

They're called Blind Squirrel for a reason :V

Feb 23, 2024 at 2:54 PM
  3. Londinium liked muteKi's post in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Of COURSE it's going to be the version from Shadow (2005) do you people not know Fowler's resume?

Feb 22, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  4. Londinium replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

Speaking of male admirers.... https://www.thegamer.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-gay-explained/

Feb 21, 2024 at 4:24 PM
  5. Londinium replied to the thread Bootleg Sonic Merch Finds.

Sonic cigarettes [IMG]

Feb 21, 2024 at 5:36 AM
  6. Londinium replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

The way I see it, Sonic's brand of 90's edginess is just way too dated. Nowadays, when you think edgy, you think of black wearing, knife...

Feb 21, 2024 at 4:55 AM
  7. Londinium replied to the thread Unpopular Sonic Opinions.

You kids nowadays are just too lazy to run a mystery solving business while going to school :colbert:

Feb 20, 2024 at 10:04 PM
  8. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

Us seeing Maria getting shot WE WANT THAT BLOOD

Feb 20, 2024 at 9:57 PM
  9. Londinium rated DefinitiveDubs's post Agree in the thread Sonic the Hedgehog Cinematic Universe Thread (& Knuckles).

The one thing I pray to god, heaven, and hell that they don't do is undercut any of the drama with a joke, Marvel-style. I'm imagining...

Feb 20, 2024 at 3:14 PM