don't click here

Londinium's Recent Activity

1. Londinium replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

I think they put it in there just because it's a cool rock song

Nov 26, 2022 at 7:23 AM
  2. Londinium rated RetroJordan91's post Agree in the thread Sonic Origins Collection - General Thread.

Honestly I feel like he’s intentionally looking for a way to break the game.. like you would not even think to do that during actual...

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:53 PM
  3. Londinium rated Trippled's post Agree in the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

Well it coincides with their playtesting history. They built the world first, and playtesters found it empty and boring. Seems like it...

Nov 25, 2022 at 9:19 AM
  4. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

That's funny, they unlisted the last commercial and replaced it with this one [MEDIA]

Nov 24, 2022 at 9:43 PM
  5. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

[MEDIA] Strange choice for them to use Cool Edge Day as the music in the commercial (I guess it's close enough to Christmas though),...

Nov 24, 2022 at 7:29 PM
  6. Londinium replied to the thread Late Sonic 3 prototype footage and early Feel (Ristar) footage.

Feel #8 looks funny to me

Nov 24, 2022 at 9:21 AM
  7. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

Is it just me, or does the TSR render of Shadow look normal amongst the new Frontiers renders of the cast. All they have to do is touch...

Nov 24, 2022 at 8:43 AM
  8. Londinium replied to the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

I thought Chaos Island was going to be water themed

Nov 24, 2022 at 8:33 AM
  9. Londinium commented on Brainulator's profile post.

Way past cool!

Nov 24, 2022 at 4:01 AM
  10. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

[MEDIA] That dog... is... is Sega returning to form?

Nov 23, 2022 at 10:51 PM
  11. Londinium left a message on Simon's profile.

Don't mind me, just checking out old accounts

Nov 23, 2022 at 11:11 AM
  12. Londinium replied to the thread Sonic Frontiers Thread - PS4, PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC.

[IMG] Huh, that's neat.

Nov 22, 2022 at 9:44 PM
  13. Londinium rated Lambda's post Agree in the thread The Sonic Frontiers *SPOILER* Thread (With Unmarked Spoilers).

That's one of my biggest issues (alongside Sonic and friends not mentioning Sage after her sacrifice). They'll refer to Dark Gaia and...

Nov 22, 2022 at 3:26 PM