LMaster562's Recent Activity

1. LMaster562 liked raphael_fc's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

I don't know how are they pulling off an explanation for the origins of the Chaos Emeralds that doesn't involve Light Gaia. I hope it...

Aug 13, 2022 at 2:17 AM
  2. LMaster562 replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Was just noting that a lot of very similar ruins could have possibly one larger society and had a likely history with the Chaos Emeralds...

Aug 12, 2022 at 11:25 PM
  3. LMaster562 liked raphael_fc's post in the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Just say that the Emeralds change colors by themselves now and then because sci-fi reasons.

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:14 PM
  4. LMaster562 replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

You say that the Master Emerald didn't, but look how often various games switched the other Emerald colors around. I think there was 10...

Aug 12, 2022 at 10:08 PM
  5. LMaster562 replied to the thread The Sonic the Hedgehog Continuity Thread of Love and Timelines.

Kind of reminds me of how Star Wars used to handle canon prior to the reboot. They still had an in-house continuity group that...

Aug 12, 2022 at 9:49 PM