Dec 17, 2021
    1. lishasingh
  • About

Birthday:
    June 7
    Home Page:
    https://www.lishabodyspa.com
    massage thearpist
    Massage Spa in Bangalore offers an astounding treatment service to the individuals, who are looking for a good massage. We have been providing this service at the doorstep of every individual, who wants to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing time with our trained masseuses.
    With us, you not only get a full body massage but also many other services like - Foot Massage, Body Scrub and Face Pack. Our prices are budget-friendly so that everyone can avail our services without any hassle.
    I am lishasingh, the founder of this website. This is a blog on massage service providers in Bangalore with female to male body to body massage Bangalore. I have been writing extensively on other topics as well for more than 10 years now.
    I am Lishasingh, the founder of Health Care Services in Bangalore. I have been providing massage to clients for over 20 years and it's my passion.
    Lishasingh is a massage therapist in Bangalore. He has been working for the past few years to provide excellent customer service and care, both to female and male clients.