Linkabel's Recent Activity

1. Linkabel liked Nova's post in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Friends often get annoyed with each other and rip on each other or tell each other to shut up - if anything, it can be a sign of...

Apr 13, 2021 at 12:56 AM
  2. Linkabel rated TheKazeblade's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Sonic the Jerk is actually something that really resonates with me. I find it a much more compelling characterization than the generic...

Apr 12, 2021 at 7:36 AM
  3. Linkabel replied to the thread A stupidly thorough thesis on the conceptual origins of Amy Rose..

Her move is called Pink Typhoon and not Pinky, isn't it? Pink Typhoon is also a famous song in Japan from the 70s that has gotten a lot...

Apr 12, 2021 at 2:28 AM
  4. Linkabel replied to the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

I was also part of the group of people that liked the redesign. I thought that Sonic and the rest of the cast looked cooler and grown...

Apr 11, 2021 at 5:34 PM
  5. Linkabel rated Laura's post Agree in the thread Characterization in the Sonic Franchise.

Honestly I think the way everyone spends so much time on Sonic's redesign in Adventure is misleading. Were people that bothered about...

Apr 11, 2021 at 5:15 PM
  6. Linkabel replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Call it "Sonic Colors Bold."

Apr 11, 2021 at 4:51 PM
  7. Linkabel rated MykonosFan's post Informative in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Gotta put some respect on Zippo's name here; he mentioned "Sonic Colors Ultimate" to me by name quite a while back. Looking forward to...

Apr 10, 2021 at 2:54 AM
  8. Linkabel rated Azookara's post Agree in the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I think it's just that from 2013 to 2017, Forces was all they had to offer. And that was what felt like less than half of a game. It's...

Apr 10, 2021 at 2:17 AM
  9. Linkabel replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

Well, I'm sure they're doing something else. Even when they were making stuff like SADX or SA2B they were working on Heroes. Not...

Apr 10, 2021 at 1:13 AM
  10. Linkabel replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I am totally okay with this being the only game for the 30th anniversary. It's cool when companies acknowledge them and do something...

Apr 10, 2021 at 1:01 AM
  11. Linkabel rated Pengi's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

I strongly disagree with this. You could mute the volume and set the subtitles to a foreign language and still follow most of what's...

Apr 10, 2021 at 12:32 AM
  12. Linkabel replied to the thread German localisation website potentially leaks Sonic Colours Remaster.

I am honestly not expecting any changes to the base game at all. But I do wonder if the "Ultimate" part of the title means an extra...

Apr 10, 2021 at 12:25 AM
  13. Linkabel replied to the thread The Supreme Topic of 'Other' Knowledge..

I believe this is Retro X and the only thing I've ever seen from them is this. Looks like they have the habit of just slapping the...

Apr 9, 2021 at 10:31 AM
  14. Linkabel rated Pengi's post Agree in the thread Trying to start debunking the "Generations of Sonic Fans" perception..

My issue with the cut-scenes in Sonic Colours (for example) isn't that there's some exposition and some standing still, it's that...

Apr 9, 2021 at 1:46 AM